But I was thirsty.

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:09 am
PRAGUE (Reuters) - A Czech man is being taken to court after he hid in a restaurant washroom until the employees had left and then hooked up beer kegs directly to his mouth.

Cleaning staff found him drunk and lying on the floor of the bar at the restaurant in the city of Brno, about 200km (120 miles) east of Prague, the CTK news agency reported on Thursday.

"He had broken the door of the cooling mechanism ... and detached the hoses leading from the keg, squashed them in his mouth and literally filled himself up with beer," CTK quoted a police official as saying.

The man will be charged with damaging property because he caused 8,000 crown ($340) damage to the beer cooling box.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 449 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:14 am
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/froehlich/24.gif
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/party/bier.gif
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:46 am
I can just picture the scene when the morning crew gotthere to open up... big fat guy passed out on the floor. Urine soaked pants. Tubes sticking out of his mouth like some sort of life support system. That guy must have seriously fallen off of a rather large wagon.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:53 am
My hubby is a GM and they have a floor crew that gets there at like 3 in the morning to clean the floors....I wonder if they found him....and did they just mop around him?
0 Replies