Coach Carter Music

youbamf

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 05:26 am
Can somebody please give me the name of the song played in coach carter when the guys are starting to study and they play song with alot of words ending with -ation-
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 51,054 • Replies: 31

10isking

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 12:15 am
I don't know the answer to that, but i have seen the movie.
Whenever I desperately want to find a name of the song, I try really hard. so my advise to u is to dl the album. it is not for certain that it is on the soundtrack, but u might wanna try searching for "coach carter soundtrack" or just "coach carter" then jsut guess and check. dl and see if it is the one. sorry I couldn't just give u the name.
0 Replies

yeahyeahyeah

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 12:07 am
Mad i've been trying for like 4 hours to get the name of that song and i cant find the damn thing...omg this is pissing me off Mad
0 Replies

yeahyeahyeah

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 12:07 am
that song...
Mad i've been trying for like 4 hours to get the name of that song and i cant find the damn thing...omg this is pissing me off Mad
0 Replies

fluido

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 10:03 pm
have title to coach carter song
the song with all the words ending in -ation is "let the drummer kick" by citizen cope
0 Replies

D2U

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 11:29 am
Well, go here and scroll down, there are some samples of the songs, maybe, you'll find it:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006FFRZM/103-1210228-1954263?v=glance
0 Replies

GuLnAzZ

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 12:38 am
THANK u so much to whoever knew the name of the action song, ive been searching for it for hours
0 Replies

triple xxx

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 08:26 am
ya man its called "let the drummer kick"
triple xxx

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 08:27 am
Re: Coach Carter Music
its called "let the drummer kick"
0 Replies

bak2basics

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 01:15 pm
Whats the song??
You know in Coach Carter, when there is the school dance, what is the song that is played when Kenyon gets danced on by the girl? Tis amazing, and it definately aint on the soundtrack.
If anyone knows please let me know.
Thanks
0 Replies

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 11:52 pm
Respond TO THE COACH CARTER DUMBASS **** QUESTION
YO DUMBASS BITCH THE SONG WIT-ATION I IS CALLED LET THE DRUMMER KICK IT DUMBASS NIGGA! GET YOURSELF A ******* LIFE
0 Replies

adhir

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 10:39 am
does anybody know what the song is called when he is in the gym looking at the banners? witht he basketball?
0 Replies

5n00p

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 01:54 am
THANKS
Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy OMG im EXTRA happy!!!!!!!!!! As soon as i got on this page i was looking for that same song "Let The Drummer Kick"!!!!! But i didnt know the song name....UNTIL NOW!!! WOOOHOOOO! Bout bloody time i must same. :wink: THANX CHAMPS
0 Replies

schlegel807

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:05 pm
coach carter
this is a reply to someone with the screen name
bak2basics
if im thinking of the correct point the song you want to know is "Get Low" by lil jon
does it go like this...............through the windowww ... to the wall,to the wall..do the sweat drop down and fall..all these females crawl?
if it is then thats the song
0 Replies

tarheelbasketball50

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:32 pm
haha
theres 2 songs playing at the dance

the first one is head sprung by ll cool j

and the second is get low by ying yang twins
0 Replies

dude8761

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:07 am
coach carter
what is the song from coach carter when they winn and timo cruz does a 3 pointer and the coach wanted him to do a lay up
0 Replies

dude8761

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:59 am
coach carter music
what is the song were they win there second game and cruz does a 3 pointer and coach carter gets mad at him
0 Replies

cmb552

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 05:43 am
Just got this film and watched it yesterday and its awesome but does anyone know the name of the song or artist that starts about 42:30 where Cruz shoots the 3 pointer but coach asks for one more pass? Its got guitar in it and it leads into halftime by ying yang twins. Ive searched the net for it and can't find it!! Anyone know?
0 Replies

hmcendoo

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 10:29 am
Coach Carter Song?
Anyone know the name of the song that's played when the team start getting cocky? Its played when the team are running together outside and before the scene when Coach carter sets them push ups for not giving the other teams enough respect.
Thankyou Smile
0 Replies

hmcendoo

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 04:53 pm
Answer
I just found the answer to my own question...
the song's called 'halftime' by the 'Ying Yang Twins'
Cheers for the help guys Very Happy