A letter I never sent to my friend who just became a parent.

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 09:24 am
Hey Joe!

I have a problem, or not really a problem. But it's about homosexuals. I've heard that you've been misquoted and been suspected for heresy and homosexuality. I hope it's not true and I try to make you snap out of it in my head. I figured you would become a parent before any else of us, if we even become a parent. Much is uncertain, and especially the "homo-land". Come on Joe, don't fall for the scam. Who the hell would live without the protection of the police organisation and the Interpol.
I do not wish to affect your family or a homosexual to affect you or your family. I need some advice here how to act. They take bigger and bigger space in society and in the media. I'm just a normal guy who want's to live my life and not to be raped. It's like feeling someone's breath in your neck and you have to really really show your dedication and determination for them to not interact with you. You also can't be afraid of being straight forward and express your opinion, the way you do. I thought I'd reach out to you in this mist of prostitution, it's prostitution. I wish the absolutley best from you, I grew up with the gangsters and the families from Colombia, Mexico and Russia, Italy etc. Bankrobbers, motorcyclists and etc. You just have to be straight forward and praise Jesus Christ. What I've understand so far is that it's a strict hierarchy and it's very sick and to traumatize the victim for him to act in a certain way, I ask you again to really consider your choices and not to trust random strangers. I'm questioning what I am seeing and hearing, I don't want to hear anymore because someone won't stop stalking me. Thinking I'm homosexual, you know those fagets with rosey cheeks and cargo pants. For fucks sake leave me alone, I know who told you about me. I live in industrial suburbia and can't walk around like in for instance Seattle. It doesn't matter how hard sometimes, but one thing is for certain. It's heresy and it's about traumatizing the victim which you force your sexual beliefs upon. If I were to ask a young homosexual how he feels, he wouldn't be sure what to answer because their position in society is so fragile. I've done some research and that's the submissive homosexual and there is also a dominant part in the exchange. I've also been able to define certain roles, there's the "Little man", the younger homosexuals who's been spread thin and speaks with a squeeky voice. There's also the dominant older man who I define as the "Soul Father" which solely task is to traumatize the little man and to carry the homosexual heritage further down the generations. He put seeds inside the little man. The "Soul father" is surrounded by a bunch of "terrorists" which task is to scare "Big boy" to act upon common man. Big boy is a wolfish being who doesn't take **** from anyone but also shares the trait of a Soul Father and a little man. I made it with your funny voice like a walkthrough and you explained it, in my head of course. I thought I'd share it with you since the shits hitting the fan for real with the terrorist threats and et cetera. I'm very concerned when I hear about terrorist attacks and wouldn't wish this on anyone in the whole world, but at this point of misunderstanding about people's belief and feelings I thought I'd write a letter, a anonymous letter. It's your choice to act upon this letter or not. I would protect the children and to not push any beliefs and be very liberal with or have that Joe-distance to the problem. I think you're doing the right thing.
They pushed this upon themselves and they're not welcome in the majority of the churches as well as the cods and johns. So just sit back and relax, take care of your family. This is something you choose at an very early age, something almost as strong as a fire or a thunder. What is private is private and what is public is public. I prefer to be anonymous. Have a great christmas or holidays!

//
Random stranger

jespah

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 09:34 am
@TooFriendly112,
So if you were coming here for the sole purpose of demonstrating how homophobic you can be, gold star!

#NailedIt

Now I'm sure there's a rock that needs you climbing under it again.
TooFriendly112

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 11:24 am
@jespah,
Hey J-e-s-p-a-h..!

I don't want to break legislation but you have to understand that it has to be some sort of sense of identity and beliefs for me to be able to talk to the persons. Do I call the police, is it gay human trafficking? How far does this sex-trade go? Don't you people have some shame in you bringing up kids in suburbia and the projects without any parenting and guidance for them to be able to get a job, I struggle as much as any other person and it's very annoying with proposals and offers from people. I really ******* hate park-gay-sex-scene. For fucks sake, what a ******* betrayal from the peers.

//
Yours
TooFriendly112

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 08:24 am
@TooFriendly112,
Hey!

Another thing I've noticed is how this person needs to explain everything for me how it works when I am clearly neglecting him and his behavior. He also wants to make the impression that I am not very liked and that he's well-respected among his peers.

I also want to tell you how you know if a homosexual is trying to pick you up. It's like the police is crying for you. What is important is to neglect them and their behavior and be very clear in what you want to achieve and to not interfere with them. No matter for how long I think I neglected for 3 years without any difference in behavior. Therefore it could be useful to cut the chords with your relationships. Also change phone number every five years and consider to move away from your home.

Your kids might be not talkative and withdrawn if a homosexual is trying to pick them up. Therefore use recommended actions from your state or your friends with common knowledge. It's a tight network with a lot of driven people who's looking for other people with same interest, therefore be careful with who you hang out with. In my area there's a horror story of a little boy who was molested after passing out from drinking alcohol. Also consider these stories in your decisions. They can work in many fields even in healthcare and social services, it's very important in these times to be honest and to not use drugs. It's been very rough lately.

You should get clear hints that a homosexual is trying to pick you up when your friends change their behavior and when you're already a little kid. Therefore it's very important to make mature choices and to listen to the authorities, no matter what your parents say. Sometimes it's a very traumatic experience which the homosexual is feeding on. Gay culture also attracts women, it's very important to listen to your warning signals in your brain at to know yourself. Keep neglecting their proposals and be yourself.

When you're getting the hints that a homosexual is picking you up you need to be on the alert, and be very clear in your body-language or behavior.

//
Yours
TooFriendly112

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 08:28 am
@TooFriendly112,
Hey

The homosexuals way is forced and based on trauma, he wants to change you and make you vunerable. The homosexual sexual act is forced and based on the taboo and the constraint. Sometimes the homosexual backs himself up with women, sometimes homosexuality is part of a macho culture. Sometimes a homosexual is politically active. So there's a big marginal where and how you should act if you try to avoid homosexuals. I don't care if it's a joke, I don't care if its big business.

//
Yours
TooFriendly112

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 08:32 am
@TooFriendly112,
Hi!

Remember that anyone can push their beliefs upon you. Therefore it's very important to act a certain way. A molested child who's grown up or a homosexual (if they're more than 1) does not know how to act properly that's also a hint how to know what' going on. Things doesn't add up, everyone's acting strange or cant act within the set of norms in society.

//
Yours
TooFriendly112

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 08:43 am
@TooFriendly112,
Hey

Sometimes a faget risked too much, I've noticed this behavior in homosexuals trying to pick up young boys. After a very long time of neglected behavior they want to punish you for not obeying them. Especially in the homo-park-scene. He wants to portait himself as a corporation over-lord. The approaches might not even stop and his friends might help him in his sickening.

They can't act like normal people and everyone is confused and can't also act a proper way. Many are dependent on each other for the financial part, they can't get a job and end up in the lower classes of society, which is a negative circle. Where the homophobia is the strongest. Sometimes the network is very diverse and big, so be careful every day twentyfour seven. They might agree in a weird way and when they're neglected they might mistake your neglects for love. You can't be afraid of showing emotions or be violent towards them, he could be a sadist.

//
Yours
jespah

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 09:03 am
This topic continues to be a festival of ignorance and homophobia.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 12:04 pm
Weird the way this "Toofriendly" dweeb keeps answering himself.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 12:28 pm
@TooFriendly112,
"homosexuals trying to pick up young boys"

These are pedophiles when they do that. Not representative of gays as a whole.
TooFriendly112

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 09:49 am
@edgarblythe,
Hey

My theory about homosexuality:

A seed is planted by the soul father who's carrying the homosexual trauma and they try to plant a trauma inside the baby when it's born, who cannot make decisions and defend itself. There's not a personality formed yet, the baby's ability to defend itself depending and inherited vulnerability and genetics is important for the baby to define the trauma as negative. The baby might use defense mechanism such as cocooning and seems depressed while it's simply neglecting the homosexual father or person close by to the person's disappointment. Sometimes the baby needs to be left alone. I've seen parents who interrupts the sensitive child's mental repair process and not taking the kids emotional ability in consideration.

//
Yours
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 12:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
That's like saying he's not vegetarian, he only refusing to eat red meat.
TooFriendly112

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 12:57 pm
@TooFriendly112,
One day I said to myself I've had enough. This is enough, a woman in the subway tried to kidnap me with a cup of coffee, it could been mixed with medicaments or deadly chemicals. I walked out of there and walked to the redirected bus to the original station. This is nothing new where I live and I can't wait to move from this place. It's gotten a lot worse and a lot of trans-sexual people and drug trafficking is going on.
I think my former high school friends been raped by a gang of homosexuals, classic ghetto nightmare.
TooFriendly112

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 01:03 pm
@TooFriendly112,
I want people if you're a young man to listen to people's signals. What are they doing and what's goin on in your part of town. Are they acting like common man (christian) or are they vulguar and drinking booze?
centrox

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 01:37 pm
Toofriendly, are you going to start making sense anytime soon?
jespah

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 03:44 pm
@centrox,
Why start now?
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 10:54 am
@TooFriendly112,
Does a faget know he's "sick" or is being defined as a homosexual? The answer is yes, he's very self-aware but much is yet not known. Also the psychological studies are in the point of view as normal psychology is made. We've built a system upon ourself as the reflections image which is the fagets main tool of manipulation. They want to distort your own self-image and put you out of your own self. But the homosexual is lacking a sense of empathy and is often defined as a narcissist. The homosexual is often a centralised figure or is casted aside as a anti-social. There's not really a grey field, or should not be a grey field?

How do I know all this? Well I got time to spend with a homosexual while working. He tried to manipulate me and distort my self-image, but instead i reflected our interaction and made the negative cycle into something positive. A sort of self-mechanism. I also kept repeating no to myself and told my self to not fall for his manipulation. If he would have mistaken me for a gay punk, they might rape me. If not, they might throw me in the ice cold water outside. It all depends on the situation and what signals the faget might feel.

I pray everyday hoping that his gang is not following anyone or me anymore. But I don't know, they often live outside their own expense and without any limitations - till it's too late. Things are communal and passed down - not just material things, people too! They also have a distorted sense of self, and are often approaching people like a criminal would do. Many unfortunetly end up killing themselves, and it's a constant present subject.

In many social groups homosexuality is a acceptable thing - this is yet also a undefined area and which we have very little insight in. This seems to confuse alot of people though. Much of what's been portrayed in the sixties is partly true and much new cultural aspects has surfaced into mainstream media. Homosexuality is also a tool in warfare and is used to dehumanize the victim through rape. The victim is often immobilized for the rest of it's life - go figure.

centrox

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 01:55 pm
@TooFriendly112,
TooFriendly112 wrote:
I got time to spend with a homosexual while working. He tried to manipulate me and distort my self-image

Toofriendly112, did you write this?

https://www.theonion.com/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-1819583529
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2017 10:29 am
@TooFriendly112,
It's like I've felt someone's present lately. I try to communicate with him through telepathy, sometimes I get a reaction. I hope this person is not messing with any kids on the block or babies, I'm very paranoid lately. Everyone seems to be a parent.
centrox

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2017 03:49 pm
@TooFriendly112,
TooFriendly112 wrote:
I try to communicate with him through telepathy, sometimes I get a reaction.

I'll take that as a "yes", shall I? Has he got nice boots?

1. Forums
  2. » A letter I never sent to my friend who just became a parent.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:43:56