• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,014 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2017 12:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
I was just reading about this.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/does-donald-trump-have-dentures-for-teeth.html

Quote:
Did you watch Donald Trump’s speech recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital today? Yes? No? Maybe? You should watch it, if you haven’t already. When you do, you’ll likely notice that something — beyond the usual weirdness — seems a bit weird about the president’s speech pattern. Mostly that it seems like he is trying to talk around his teeth while they slip from his gums, causing him to slur his words to a nearly unintelligible degree. “God bless the United States” sounded more like “God bless the Ungited Schtates.”

I've been wondering about #45's speech patterns/habits for a while. *
This wasn't my guess but it's entertaining for sure.

__

* I really wondered why he sounded so different when travelling in Asia.

(I'm an equal opportunity fuss-budget ... always hated how Mr. Obama always sounded like he was sucking on mints)
Sturgis

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2017 02:44 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
..why he sounded so different when travelling in Asia.

There were folks there making sure he took his daily dosages of anti-dementia meds. For whatever reason (likely his truculent and obfuscating being), he seems to go out without his meds - sometimes it would appear, for several days..

My usually now missing somewheres friend Jimmy, shows similar patterns and is not good about taking meds. Usually is found wandering miles from home and gets hospitalized for a brief time. That gets him back on track, then he's discharged and the cycle renews, getting progressively worse since 2014. (warning signs were there before that)
ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2017 02:47 pm
@Sturgis,
I wasn't sure if it was something he was taking .... or something he wasn't using. He sounded decidedly more normal while travelling in Asia - in speech pattern/tone and actual language usage.

So odd when he slipped back on return to the US.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2017 02:50 pm
@ehBeth,
His handlers seem to keep him on track when he travels. Here in the USA, they have less concern and figure his base enjoys his ramblings. Sadly they do.
0 Replies