panzade

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:16 am
George wrote:
..And twice in a dory!".

Bless you for the hearty laugh.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 01:08 pm
Jesus walks into a bar and meets three injured men, an American, a Brit and a Newfie. The American has a broken arm. Jesus offers to heal it for a pint of fine Boston ale. The American is thrilled. The Brit has a broken leg. Jesus offers to heal it for a pint of the bar's best bitters. The Brit is tickled pink. He approaches the Newfie, who is wearing a neck brace, and says "I can heal that for a pint of..." The Newfie cuts him off and says "Whoa dere Mr. high an' almighty. I don't need a thing from the likes of you. I'm on worker's comp."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 01:12 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:40 pm
Re: Heeven
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Heeven wrote:
Well slapster, I just realized my profile was blank and filled it in. Nice to see our resident jack-off-all-trades has made his presence known. Nice little story man. Made me tear up there for a minute but then I got over it. Time to pack up my crap and go since I have to shop for diet food - yes you heard me. I am going on a diet and having given up ciggies also, I am not looking forward to being around myself for a while. BTW slappy I'll be one of those ugly 300lb women waiting for a chance to jump all over you - not for sex, but because I too like to beat up other peoples pets. Kicky let you off the leash again?

Heeven, have you visited this thread? It's worked for a number of people.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25937&start=1510

Yep, I'm one of the ones who gave up smoking in this thread.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A2K Biographies!
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:28:43