A2K Biographies!

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:41 pm
I just had a thought. It would be great to have a summary or mini birography of some of the main stars who post in this forum. Having read a lot of the posts, I build up an image of what people are like, but as this is the internet this image could be completely false. It would be interesting to have people give a small summary of themselves so we can know each other better. You don't have to give out private info, just a summary will do.

Have a nice day!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,424 • Replies: 43
No top replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:49 pm
There is a section where people put descriptions / information about themselves, just click on the "profile" button for each member.
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:51 pm
Yeah but some people don't fill it in. :wink:
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:53 pm
It's optional. People don't have to if they don't want to.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:54 pm
Yeah, I didn't http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/icon_blue.gif

Why don't you start first SbCrack?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:54 pm
Or some people fill it in with other people's writing to avoid claiming any real responsibility for their posts.

Personally, I won't be adding a bio of any sort for two reasons: 1) I'm not a "star," 2) I like the anonymity that the internet gives me.

BUT, if other people want to post stuff about themselves in this thread, I'd probably read it.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:56 pm
Oh, oh, I haven't read that one. Only the "Stars" are asked here.

So then.... Smile *relieve*
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:56 pm
( peeking in smog's bed room window )

yeah, anonymity... sure.
Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:58 pm
As you can see, Heeven has a lot to say about herself in her profile.

My name is Slappy Doo Hoo, and I enjoy long walks on the beach, cuddling by the fireplace, and smashing elderly people in the mouth with baseball bats, just for a giggle now and then.

I'm 28 years old, am serious about my sales career, enjoy music, restaurants, hanging out with my friends, like to date good looking women, and also drink to the point where my liver hates me and the not-so-cute women get a chance with me now and again, at least for a couple of hours. I also offend people with tasteless jokes and 5am drunk dials. Oh, I'm sure to eat healthy and go the gym regularly, gotta stay healthy!!!! LOLOLOLOL!! ROTFLMAO!!! JERKOFFONMYSHOES!!!!!

I have no problems with donating to charities that help out retards, lepers, and disfigured mongloids who have been sodomized by their uncles with bananas, but, I will kill your favorite pet without hesitation because it made unwelcome eye contact with me.

One time I returned a movie, and actually didn't rewind it. LOOK OUT!
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:02 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
( peeking in smog's bed room window )

yeah, anonymity... sure.
Laughing

Well, technically, your spying on me (which I welcome, strangely, because if people want to check out my hot bod, who am I stop them?) isn't ruining my internet anonymity, but reaffirming my existence as a physical body outside of the realm of the Internet. Either way, though, I'll be sure to leave my blinds open for you. Wink
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:05 pm
( sits a bottle of baby oil by smog's computer)

slather that on for me will ya schweetie?
Laughing
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:08 pm
hello,

My name is Seed. i enjoy long walks on short piers and getting caught in the dark without a flash light. every once in a while i go to the local nursing home and expose myself to those who cant talk. Its enjoyable for all those involved. Im a true humanatarian.

i am 22 and I am enlisted in the army national guard, where i do my one weekend a month and go to wild and exotic places, like kansas while the government foots the bill. (sorry you have to pay so much in taxes)

and much like Slappy i returned a movie that i hadnt rewinded. i was then place in a dark room and whipped and flogged. i must say it was the best day of my life. I highly recommend it.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:11 pm
Well slapster, I just realized my profile was blank and filled it in. Nice to see our resident jack-off-all-trades has made his presence known. Nice little story man. Made me tear up there for a minute but then I got over it. Time to pack up my crap and go since I have to shop for diet food - yes you heard me. I am going on a diet and having given up ciggies also, I am not looking forward to being around myself for a while. BTW slappy I'll be one of those ugly 300lb women waiting for a chance to jump all over you - not for sex, but because I too like to beat up other peoples pets. Kicky let you off the leash again?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:13 pm
Seed,

Let me know the next time you're in the state ... I'll take you around and show you the world's biggest prairie dog, OR the world's largest ball of twine -- your pick!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:14 pm
Hi my name is shewolf
I love the taste of water and the smell of air.
My favorite color is clear
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:15 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
( sits a bottle of baby oil by smog's computer)

slather that on for me will ya schweetie?
Laughing

While looking is fine, breaking in to make me lather myself is crossing some kind of line!

And I like it... Embarrassed
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:15 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Seed,

Let me know the next time you're in the state ... I'll take you around and show you the world's biggest prairie dog, OR the world's largest ball of twine -- your pick!

cant believe i missed it on the first trip Tico... such excitement like that would have made the tirp all the more better
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:34 pm
Shocked
Smog... i never knew ;-)
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 07:03 pm
I talk about what I'm about in almost every thread, so I think I'm pretty much an open book.

Christian
I love tv.
I'm engaged to a wonderful soldier.
Prior Military myself.
dogs, dogs, dogs
moving sucks
and vinegar diets
0 Replies

swallowed by the cracks

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 08:36 pm
This was a crappy post by me. Uggggggggggh
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A2K Biographies!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.26 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 12:17:31