I want to Import stuff from China, Taiwan and UK..HELP.

Ramakanth

Wed 4 Sep, 2013 10:44 am
@nlashab,
hai
this is Ram from india planning to import memory cards which is also known as Micro SD in bulk quantity

Can u help me in checking the quality and get a better price
what will be the charge per day for you to take me to the right places.

Please reply me to this email id [email protected]

Thanks
Ram
0 Replies

jsshah72

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 01:49 pm
@nehaa,
i m physical handicapped. i m a user of power wheelchair. but i would like to be a distributor of power wheelchair to help others. i had been interested to import power wheelchairs on india from china / taiwan. please let me know the procedure & what is the cheapest cost for shipping in india. & what will be minimum quantity i have to purchase. let me also know the terms & condition of china & taiwan. please guide me & reply. thanks a lot
0 Replies

elenahao

Mon 22 Sep, 2014 10:52 pm
@pap71,
Dears,

I am Chinese girl,I worked at a company nearly ten years which it is a professional forwarder.If you want to import goods from China,pls send the email about cargo more details to my personal email,such as cargo's name,by sea or by air... ...my email is [email protected]
Maybe I will help you a little.
Lordyaswas

Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:01 am
@elenahao,
Elena, may I suggest that you be a bit more careful about putting personal stuff out there for all to see.
You could end up with an inbox full of weirdos.
0 Replies

jsshah72

Mon 3 Nov, 2014 04:32 am
@nehaa,
we need to import 10nos of Nanjing Jin Bai He Medical Apparatus Co.,Ltd. Electric folding wheelchair with lithium battery, item no : JBH-D05 with 2 battery weight : 23kg, how much my landing cost? please send with breakup
0 Replies

hilary58

Fri 2 Jan, 2015 05:04 am
@lifeisgood,
What is your company into? Am really interested in importing laptops , phones and clothing, and accessories.
pls give me more info on [email protected] I just stumbled into the site and may not always be on it to get your reply.
Thank you
0 Replies

kylelewispaul

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 01:17 am
@nanzinha,
there's will be very cost effective on every items, if you buy from there.
0 Replies

houda194

Mon 4 Apr, 2016 10:11 am
@Pearlylustre,
. Hi this is Nazih Lee from Taiwan 's trading company .I would like to work with you if you would like to import any products from Taiwan .Thanks in advance .
0 Replies