hi guys new to laptop need help

ye

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:06 am
hi every1.ye here.i plan on getting a laptop but not sure wat to get.
wat is the best requirement i can find on the singapore market.i mean in singapore....any suggestion
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 785 • Replies: 3
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:18 pm
First ya gotta determine what the machine hasta do for ya. The best machine in the world is the wrong machine for ya if it doesn't do what ya want it to.

What sorta applications do ya anticipate runnin' - what functions is the machine gonna hafta fill? The more a machine does, the more its gonna cost - and weigh. A Thin/Light notebook with no onboard removeable media drives or readers, a relatively small, moderate resolution display, low end graphics, and minimal audio capabilities, used mostly for web-surfin' and document/spreadsheet stuff is fine for its job, but it can't match the capabilities of a larger, heavier, costlier Desktop Replacement machine with several onboard drives and readers, hgh-end graphics and audio, and a huge ultra-high-resolution display.

Ya can get a screw into a board with a pair of pliers or a hammer, but its lots more efficient with a screwdriver. Suit the tool to the job.
0 Replies

ye

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:35 pm
sry timber landko i don't really understand wat u'r tokin abt.anyway i'm lookin for a laptop tat best 4 gamin/videos n some schol works like the use of words etc...any recommand wat os,ram,etc ... i can look for on the market...n my budget is around 3k
0 Replies

ye

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:39 pm
o ya if i wanna use the internet service,must i get a lan card n go to a lan area then i can use the net or is there another way i can use it all the time like anytime i wanna use also can ascess...
0 Replies