help i have very broken english and need to write a business letter

bob474

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 08:59 am

Hello Please help me out correct my broken English.
Thanks Bob

Dear Folks,
On behalf of the entire Bobs Companies, I would like to express our thanks for choose our company as your current supplier. We also thank you for the time audit our company. As far as we concern it was a great team work. We thank you for your order and for the opportunity to expand business with John Bane, Inc.
At Bobs Companies we feel honored that we can help assist you in your manufacturing process and let us assure you will meet the trust and confidence you have placed in us.
Please have unconditionally a good weekend.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 591 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 10:54 am
@bob474,
I wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam:

On behalf of the entire Bobs Companies, I would like to express our thanks for choosing our company as your current supplier. We also thank you for the time you spent researching our company. As far as we are concerned, it was great team work. We appreciate your order and for the opportunity to expand business with John Bane, Inc.

At Bobs Companies we feel honored that we can help with your manufacturing process. Let us assure you that we will live up to the trust and confidence you have placed in us.

Sincerely,

______

Put your signature in the bottom blank space. If you know the person you are writing to, then use their name, such as Mr. Smith, instead of Sir or Madam. Or you can change your salutation to something like -

To the attention of the Purchasing Department:

Using the real name is best but sometimes you need to be creative.

Best of luck with your business.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 01:23 pm
@jespah,
Dear Customer:

On behalf of the entire Bobs Companies, a joint venture of 33 firms throughout the Northwestern United States, our thanks for choosing ours--Bob's Southwestern Food--as your current supplier. We also thank you for the time you spent researching our company in coordination with Food and Drinks Research, Inc in order to select the one best suited to your immediate purposes--great teamwork. We also appreciate your recent order and for the opportunity to expand business with John Bane, Inc., one you had suggested as an alternate source for similar products

At Bobs Companies we feel honored that we can also help with your manufacturing process, that is, the one in which you have asked for new ways to package products containing certain lemon-and-orange derivatives. So let us assure you that we will live up that level of trust and confidence in which you have placed us.

Sincerely,
Bill Nauthtov
Vice-President and Temporary Chairman of Reader Response
0 Replies

bob474

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 07:28 am
@jespah,
I thank you very much for your assistance and time to get back to me.
Have a great weekend.
Bob474
jespah

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 07:54 am
@bob474,
You're welcome and please feel free to return if you have other issues - English is not an easy language!
dalehileman

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 10:17 am
@jespah,
Quote:
it was

Oh fellas, just one li'l thing, great teamwork
0 Replies