NeoPets Riddles (Lenny Conundrums) and Answers Here

EngelskJente

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 03:32 am
I think its another completely random one, so I put in some random reply with no relevance to what was asked. I think they found this place and realised that people help each other here :-P

Seriously though, they've put "guessing" ones in before, why not now?

I'll be interested to see the answer when it comes out though.
0 Replies

pooh2ntigger2

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 08:00 am
any one still here. here are a couple more ideas: if it relates to the prize, rotten etc then the answer could refer to cheaters. another could be the 4 words or have something to do with the english. looks like it could be anything or its so easy we are missing it lol.
0 Replies

Jen Aside

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 09:24 am
purplemonkey wrote:
stapel wrote:
kissychick wrote:
...the first statement, "Here's our problem," is a sentence fragment....

How do you figure that? It looks to me like we have a subject, "Here"; a verb, "is"; and an object, "problem"; modified by an adjective, "our". While "This" might have been a more standard form for the subject, "here is our problem" is, to all appearances, a complete sentence.

Eliz.

It is indeed a sentent, but "Here" is not the subject. "problem" is the subject.
I have my English Handbook open and it says, "The word here, which begins some sentences, is rarely the subject." It then gives an example, "Here is(verb) the final report(subject)."

The English language is funny--you can rearrange words in a lot of different ways but retain the same meaning, something that poetry often abuses. In this case, the properly-arranged sentence would be "The problem is here."

the = definitive article
problem = subject
is = verb
here = adverb [in this instance]

As with most of their conundrums, I bet the answer will make perfect sense once we know it, but until then we won't be able to guess it correctly with any certainty Confused
0 Replies

flogging rooster

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 11:57 am
What about this, (keeping to the four word theory...)

Rotten Egg Grarrl Gobstopper (four words) is (two letters) *dont know* (two letters) *dont know* (one letter) prize (five letters)....

I mean if we are saying that the phrase theroy is correct, couldn't it be literally anything?
0 Replies

flogging rooster

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 12:00 pm
And I definatly think that the "this is not a hint!" - is a hint..... TNT is pretty funny like that...
0 Replies

flogging rooster

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 12:04 pm
I don't think they are refering to the off- neopets sites either..... They say that people are giving the answers away on the Neoboards.....

I had a friend who made giving away the LC answer a pretty lucrative business... Codestone for the answer... Bottled faerie for the answer....

I think she never got caught too.... I havent seen her on neopets lately, but, her account is still active..
0 Replies

Subbota

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 01:13 pm
I put "This is not a hint!" as an answer on the basis that since it's not a hint it gotta be SOMETHING. We'll find out after xmas, I guess.
0 Replies

TheLatterRain

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 01:46 pm
flogging_rooster wrote:
4 words 2 letters- space, 2 letters- space- letter- space - 5 letters....

2 letter words,

of, it, an, in, on, if

a and i would have to be the one letter....

Look something like this maybe:

(word)(word)(word)(word)(letter)(letter) space (letter)(letter) space (letter) sapce (letter)(letter)(letter)(letter)(letter)

That's not what was originally meant. The "formula", if you will, should be: [2 letter word] [2 letter word] [1 letter word] [5 letter word].

Anyways, you guys might try not reading so much into it. The fact is that it could be anything--I wouldn't rule out the simple answer because of more complicated "hints" or "possibilities". That's the kind of thing that could cause you to overlook the answer. Of course, I, also, could be wrong.
0 Replies

andrewkatz

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 09:22 pm
guys you really should stop posting here. Everyone one can get the answer easily. Typing the words "lenny conundrum answer neopets" without quotes into google will show this as its seventh result. So god knows how many people have been here. Also judgin by their update today, TNT is really emphasing not giving the answer to other people
0 Replies

geddoe

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 10:00 pm
Lawyerbot puts away his REJECTED stamp and says:
- Make sure you have adult supervision when doing crafts
- ICH MAG USUKIS UND WEIHNACHTSHOSEN!

abyone know what this is?? its on the random contest page
0 Replies

strongarmz

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 02:07 am
geddoe wrote:

- ICH MAG USUKIS UND WEIHNACHTSHOSEN!

ICH MAG USUKIS UND
I like usukis and

WE IH NACHTSHOSEN
INCOMING GOODS IH NIGHT TROUSERS

I used http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
0 Replies

bornawitch

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 10:46 pm
I just put in "sorry". I think this might just be a random thing. There might not be a way to "solve" it at all. After all, if there was, neopets would know that it would be announced all over the boards, and they're trying to prevent that. This might be just to teach us a lesson.
0 Replies

deshwitatenator

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 01:15 pm
Since this is a short week, the Lenny Conundrum will return next week in full force. That means you have an extra week to work out the current puzzle!
0 Replies

Jen Aside

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 08:57 am
haha yeah Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

sylph jr

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 10:23 am
For the ICH MAG USUKIS UND WEIHNACHTSHOSEN my search results said either "I like Usukis and Christmas trousers" or "I like usukis and christmas pair of pants." Don't know if that helps at all.
0 Replies

gorgonzola357

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 12:15 pm
Source Code
I've found after looking at the "This is not a hint" part of the source code, that there are 3 spaces that show up when you highlight the area. I just answered 3, but maybe 3 is another hint to a far more complicated problem....
0 Replies

stapel

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 01:20 pm
Re: Source Code
gorgonzola357 wrote:
I've found after looking at the "This is not a hint" part of the source code, that there are 3 spaces that show up when you highlight the area.

This was discussed earlier. There are spaces on some lines, and not on others, and the distribution of the lines and spaces may be a clue to the desired answer.

. . . . .<!-- This is not a hint. -->
. . . . .[empty carriage return]
. . . . .[space][return]
. . . . .[space][return]
. . . . .[space][return]
. . . . .<!-- End Conundrum -->

Are the "space-return" lines demarking something (such as words with a certain number of letters) or are they part of the solution? The fact that there is no instance of repeated space-return lines is suggestive of such. Could the answer be in direct reply to the beginning of the Conundrym, which states "Here's our problem"? Might the solution be a reply along the lines of "It is a trick" (two letters, a space, two letters, a space, one letter, a space, five letters)? And so forth.

Nobody has come up with anything definitive, though....

Eliz.
0 Replies

andrewkatz

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 07:42 pm
Close this board probably 1000 people see this. Just because they do not reply here does not mean that they do not read it. IF you type 'lenny conundrum answer neopets' into google this is now the fifth site that comes up.
0 Replies

lunababy107

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 11:06 pm
andrewkatz wrote:
Close this board probably 1000 people see this. Just because they do not reply here does not mean that they do not read it. IF you type 'lenny conundrum answer neopets' into google this is now the fifth site that comes up.
Hello Mr. Hypocrite. Why the heck were you googling lenny conundrum answers for if you think it's soooo wrong.
0 Replies

purplemonkey

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 12:01 am
lunababy107 wrote:
andrewkatz wrote:
Hello Mr. Hypocrite. Why the heck were you googling lenny conundrum answers for if you think it's soooo wrong.

im sure he was just googlin it to see what neopets was talkin bout. right andrew? :wink:
0 Replies