What do I do?

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:04 am
Discipline - I had a teacher bring to me after school yesterday a concern between Levi and another student. Both of these students have already been given directive to not have any more contact with one another. There has been various items said to another student and also a social media picture of the other student and written on his back is Shitstain. After discussing this with Levi, he admits that he has tried to stop with said student but just hasn't. I explained that since I have already told him to stop these behaviors and there is continual verbal and social attacks towards the student that he will have In School Suspension today. I also told him that if anything else continues that it could lead to out of school suspension and especially if there is a physical altercation it would lead to charges and possible expulsion.

This was a write up I received today. I am currently in ISS. I'm worried about going home because they called my Father. I don't know of any way to get out of this situation...any ideas? Other than..."face the consequences". I need something to say to my father to get out of this.

View best answer, chosen by playboy20272
ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:06 am
@playboy20272,
https://able2know.org/topic/419451-1#post-6520051

___

playboy20272 wrote:

The principal sent me home for the rest of the day after I decided to take your advice , she called it OSS or something. For calling her a shitstain. Idc my father thinks it was funny so he's not mad at me anymore. She also said something about a recommendation of expulsion...whatever that means.

are you in ISS or OSS now?
playboy20272

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:14 am
@ehBeth,
iss
ehBeth
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:22 am
@playboy20272,
If you're still in in-school suspension, take some time to write out what you're you're going to say to your dad. Explain your plan on how you're going to improve your behaviour. Seriously. Have a plan. If necessary, talk to your principal or another school staff member about this if you're having trouble with it.

Do you think you can improve your behaviour without help from someone else? think about it before you talk to your dad.

Suspension means booting you from the school entirely. Which is obviously a big deal.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do I do?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 09:54:13