What is the best excuse?

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 09:24 am
The principal called me into her office today. She had some printed out pictures of messages that I sent another student. Me calling the student a "shitstain". She gave us a warning 3 weeks prior because our disagreement was escalating and was about to turn physical. What is a good excuse to tell my father to avoid being grounded.

View best answer, chosen by playboy20272
jespah

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 09:28 am
@playboy20272,
The truth, and take your punishment like an adult.
playboy20272

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 09:29 am
@jespah,
Besides that!
tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 09:53 am
@playboy20272,
If you're going to be shitty (or break the rules or whatever) be prepared to accept the consequences. Learn the lesson now while the consequences are relatively benign.

Eventually you'll sort out that you can't just say whatever you want whenever you feel like it. Self control, it's a good thing.
0 Replies

izzythepush
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 10:33 am
I would tell the truth but to lesson the impact try starting the conversation off with Yo shitstain! thus giving the impression that it's an everyday word you use in friendly colloquial sense. Refer to everyone as a shitstain including the principal and end the conversation by telling your father that principal shitstain thinks you're using shitstain in a pejorative sense. You can then say, But that's not true at all is it my shitstain?

In order to make things more believable you'd better start calling your dad shitstain now.
playboy20272

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 10:57 am
@izzythepush,
The principal sent me home for the rest of the day after I decided to take your advice , she called it OSS or something. For calling her a shitstain. Idc my father thinks it was funny so he's not mad at me anymore. She also said something about a recommendation of expulsion...whatever that means.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:11 am
@playboy20272,

Code:Thu 12 Oct, 2017 01:04 pm

Quote:

This was a write up I received today. I am currently in ISS. I'm worried about going home because they called my Father. I don't know of any way to get out of this situation...any ideas? Other than..."face the consequences". I need something to say to my father to get out of this.

you're going to have to grow up fast and tell the truth

are you going to be able to explain to your father why you continued your behaviour after the warning? did your father know about the initial warning?

playboy20272

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:13 am
@ehBeth,
yes, he knew. the first time it was me retaliating to him trying to put me down in fron of his friends, so my dad understood.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:26 am
@playboy20272,
Did he give you any advice on how to prevent an escalation of the situation?

Did he tell you what consequences there would be at home if there was further trouble?

It's not good or fun to get into trouble at school as you have. You are going to have to try to take some leadership here on how you're going to improve things.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 01:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I would tell the truth but to lesson the impact try starting the conversation off with Yo shitstain! thus giving the impression that it's an everyday word you use in friendly colloquial sense. Refer to everyone as a shitstain including the principal and end the conversation by telling your father that principal shitstain thinks you're using shitstain in a pejorative sense. You can then say, But that's not true at all is it my shitstain?

In order to make things more believable you'd better start calling your dad shitstain now.

Priceless.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 02:46 pm
@roger,
Thank you Roger.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 01:45 pm
@izzythepush,
"The principal sent me home for the rest of the day after I decided to take your advice"

Did you REALLY think this kid was going to understand your irony?

Now he's even deeper trouble.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 04:14 pm
@PUNKEY,
I don't think the kid's got a problem understanding irony.
0 Replies

lovelyleesa

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2017 04:47 am
@playboy20272,
i did not know this
0 Replies

Eliloup

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2017 08:37 pm
Im a teacher. Your story makes me laught
0 Replies

Therad69

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 06:55 am
@playboy20272,
Hahahah
This reminds me so much about me. Just be honest and say it will never happen again (before you do it again of course).
Probability is that your parents were even more crazy than you were. When I heard the things my father used to do when child and even after turning 18, I`m wondering how dares he ever criticize the stuff I did... Very Happy
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is the best excuse?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:22:52