Finish my sentence by starting a new one

spendius

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 01:17 pm
@firefly,
with temperature forecasts enough to freeze the . . .
firefly

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 01:48 pm
@spendius,
nuts and butts of all of you, and winds so strong...
Daisy Ryder

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 03:58 pm
@firefly,
it will stretch your berries and raisins in ways not to be mentioned" and with such provocative advice ...
Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 04:07 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
from a lady who has been around and knows her stuff I salute you...
spendius

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 05:18 pm
@Dutchy,
said the man who has never had his berries and raisins stretched in ways not to be mentioned as he was conducted from the scene with a policeman's helmet covering . . .
firefly

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 05:26 pm
@spendius,
his exposed member, followed by a bevy of topless nurses, hands crossed over their chests, who suddenly began singing...
Daisy Ryder

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 05:40 pm
@firefly,
"There's no business like show business" slightly irritating the officer who realized but tried to keep calm, that he locked....
Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 06:02 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
horns with the naked Dutchy who had lost his fig leaf causing the nurses to laugh and....
Daisy Ryder

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 06:54 pm
@Dutchy,
and point at ....
Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 07:16 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
the helpless police officer who didn't know where to look with all those naked bodies surrounding him...
vonny

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 03:34 am
@Dutchy,
so he put on his designer sunglasses, squared up his shoulders, gave a Jack Bauer sneer, and stepped forward, swinging his ...
Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 04:19 am
@vonny,
baton menacingly and awfully close to the nurses upper legs whist staring.....
Daisy Ryder

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 09:29 am
@Dutchy,
at Dutchys fig leaf when a loud bang was heard, "what now!?" exclaimed Dutchy as he the officers and the nurses looked in the direction of ...
spendius

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 10:18 am
@Daisy Ryder,
where the loud bang came from but they couldn't see anything so they . . .
Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 09:07 pm
@spendius,
decided to entertain the officer with their attractive protruding assets with a view of rescuing Dutchy......
firefly

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 09:26 pm
@Dutchy,
so the nurses formed a circle around the hapless officer and began stroking him, kissing him, playing with his hair, and fondling him, while Dutchy...
spendius

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 04:20 am
@firefly,
sulked complaining "what's he got that I haven't?" Matron winked at him and . . .
Daisy Ryder

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 09:37 am
@spendius,
herded the women off into the sun and down the long stretch of beach, Dutchy could be heard cursing under his breath something about raisins, frustrated he sulked to the burnt shrimp on the grill, they solemnly reminded him he just escaped being arrested and the officers car was still parked before him so he walked over to it and ...
firefly

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 11:05 am
@Daisy Ryder,
said, "I need a lift home. I'm naked, a storm is on the way, and I'm stuck here."
The officer looked at Dutchy, shivering in the wind, and said...
Daisy Ryder

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 11:31 am
@firefly,
"Well, my superior did just go off with your harem ..." He examined Dutchy closely, lowered his opaque dark glasses and raised one eyebrow "sure. Why not?" he finished exclaiming "but you have to ride in the back" as he opened the door for the shivering, naked Dutchy ....