Are British racists smart enough?

Don1

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 04:27 pm
I don't think they are.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14947504&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=it-was-a-bit-of-a-cock-up---he-sounded-white-over-the-phone-name_page.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,647 • Replies: 23
No top replies

HofT

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 04:52 pm
Your location as per coordinates is Blackburn, west of Blackpool - picturesque in the extreme, but in line with your definition of a s.nob., to wit, irrelevant <G>
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:07 am
HofT wrote:
Your location as per coordinates is Blackburn, west of Blackpool - picturesque in the extreme, but in line with your definition of a s.nob., to wit, irrelevant <G>

I can only assume from your reply that you misinterpreted my post Hoft Confused
0 Replies

HofT

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:30 am
That's very possible.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:41 am
Well, Don. I understand that you were maligning the stupidity of the group who questioned the hiring of a black DJ. Perfectly in order, I would say. I think your signature is great, incidentally, and true.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:42 am
While not as overtly racist as the BNP, the Reform Party in Canada had it's fair share of openly racist crackpots amongst them. Constant "cock-ups" pretty much forced the party to fold, or be ridiculed as bigoted bastards. They replaced the old leader and renamed the party. Here is some info: http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=J1ARTJ0006737
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 10:55 am
What is amazing to me is that a spokesman for a political pary would actually admit to the press that engaging a black d.j. was a "cock-up" and that some members were disturbed by this. Is this BNP bent on political suicide?
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:35 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
What is amazing to me is that a spokesman for a political pary would actually admit to the press that engaging a black d.j. was a "cock-up" and that some members were disturbed by this. Is this BNP bent on political suicide?

The BNP committed political suicide in July of this year when they were exposed as being pure racists.

Their stance had always been that they wanted to stop immigration into the U.K. simply because we dont have the resources to continue down this road.

This is an opinion shared by a great many UK citizens who feel that we just dont have the space or resources to cope.

Consider that you could fit britain into Texas about fifty times, and yet the population of the entire USA is only 5 times more than the UK.

It meant that the BNP was seen by many as a serious poitical party, until this TV documentary which showed them to be pure racists.

In spring of this year they were infiltrated by a journalist who took along a hidden camera which exposed their true colours.

Simply type in British National Party, it's all there.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:38 pm
Don1 wrote:

This is an opinion shared by a great many UK citizens who feel that we just dont have the space or resources to cope.

Especially, by supporters of the BNP.

Don1 wrote:
It meant that the BNP was seen by many as a serious poitical party, until this TV documentary which showed them to be pure racists.

From it's start onwards, the BNP was seen by most as a Neo-Nazi party.

Don1 wrote:

Simply type in British National Party, it's all there.

Yes :wink:
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 04:19 pm
Walter, there is a great difference between racism and simply being sensible about levels of immigration, dont you think?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 04:42 pm
Might be. But not about the BNP.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 07:19 am
Don1 wrote :

Quote:
Consider that you could fit britain into Texas about fifty times, and yet the population of the entire USA is only 5 times more than the UK

???

Texas = 696 241 km²
UK = 244,820 km²
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:02 pm
Sorry Francis I must have remembered that incorrectly, I'll check on what it should have been.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 03:11 pm
Francis, I dont know where I think I got that information from, but clearly it was incorrect, sorry about that. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 04:07 pm
There, there, Don. Us 'mericans will allow you one small mistake.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 04:31 pm
racists intelligent? a contradiction in terms Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 04:57 pm
<applauding>
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 05:01 pm
Letty wrote:
There, there, Don. Us 'mericans will allow you one small mistake.

Letty I wish you were my mum Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 05:04 pm
I'd better take that back Letty if you were mum you would be 86 Very Happy
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 05:08 pm
Ah, Don, but you would still love me when I'm 86, right? Very Happy
0 Replies