Happy Birthday to me.....happy birthday to me.....

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 12:52 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
I have to say, it must suck to have your birthday so close to christmas. I bet there were many times growing up that your birthday was lumped with christmas as " one big party" for you huh??

Yeah. My parents really tried to make it a seperate event but it didn't always work.

When I was little I remember being really sad that my birthday was in the middle of winter during Christmas break so my mom proposed that we celebrate in July. It didn't fly. I was stubborn and refused to celebrate it then.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 01:21 pm
Yeah....Happy Birthday to me...I just bought myself my Birthday present!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 01:47 pm
.... do tell..?

did you buy a dolphin? Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 01:50 pm
No, it isn't that exciting..... :wink:

I don't know what kind of bras you wear but let me tell you, the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy bra actually delivers what is promised. Big, luscious, cleavage. Well, I just bought me some and let me tell you.....I have tits to the ceiling. Shocked Very Happy You really need to try this bra. Very Happy
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 02:57 pm
Talk is cheap.. :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:01 pm
That's why you gotta try it for yourself...or if you don't have actual breasts or man boobs, get your girlfriend to try it. It is amazing. I can't believe it. It's me....only better!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:22 pm
What a faker.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:23 pm
faker of what?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:24 pm
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-022.gif

That's what I think of you, Slappy Doo Hoo.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:31 pm
Right backatcha, sister.

Maybe I'll put a potato down my pants next date I go on.

Wait...does the potato go in the front, or back? I always get this confused.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:35 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Right backatcha, sister.

Maybe I'll put a potato down my pants next date I go on.

Wait...does the potato go in the front, or back? I always get this confused.

This pushes them up and out of your shirt. You'd rather we keep them in? This isn't an "Add a Size" bra. It's a push up.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:45 pm
Eaaaaasy. I know what they are, and what they do.

I love em' hanging, I'm just busting your bal...er, I mean, tits.

So you didn't answer my question about the potato.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:56 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

If you want to date the girl again, put it in the front. If you never want to see her again, put it in the back.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 07:58 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Eaaaaasy. I know what they are, and what they do.

I love em' hanging, I'm just busting your bal...er, I mean, tits.

You're freakin' me out knowing what the Very Sexy bra does.....you have one of those double lives going?

They do carry an add a size bra. Water or gel usually....kind a fun. False advertising but once you get to that, does it really matter? The ta ta's are our and about...do guys get pissed about false advertising?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:54 am
Double life? Kind of. I'm actually Gary Coleman, former black midget TV star.

I don't get "pissed" about false advertising, because like most guys, I don't care about how big your tits are. As long as there's a pair of nipples, good times. However, women are still dumb enough to go buy water bras.

I've never actually been with a chick wearing a water bra. If that day comes, she's not getting away with a good ribbing.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:15 am
The reason women wear those bras is because a guy will notice a girl with huge tubes. And cleavage is sexy. No one can deny that cleavage is sexy. But I'd rather use a push up bra and get some great cleavage than use a water bra and get big ones because 1) water bras are heavy 2) they might spring a leak 3) what's the point?...he's gonna find out sooner or later they are half false.

I guess the misconception is that guys like big tits. Period. I'd rather see a chick with a size B/C rack and fabulous cleavage than a chick with saggy D/DD boobs. Just me though.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:20 am
No, me too.

Boobies...boobies...boobies...

Dammit, Kristie, I've got work to do.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:30 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
No, me too.

Boobies...boobies...boobies...

Dammit, Kristie, I've got work to do.

So go work. Silly Slappy....

Ad agencies are pretty much closed this week soooo....I am really slow at work. 2 hour lunches and coming in late, leaving early. Love it. Wish every day was like this.

Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:31 am
Slappy...

if you go out with that midget man again, put your potato in the back. Every time he walks into you , you can give him a black eye He will like it. It will be a true love date he will never forget.
If you go out with a woman, put it in your shirt and claim 3RD NIPPLE.. oh maaan how sexy. You will have a hoard of walmart women after you.

I have never tried those bra's kristie.. I am afraid I would choke to death. Laughing
Victorias secret doesnt make bras my size . They stop at 38-d. I dont. ;-) But DAMN they are sexy bras.
http://www.dressforsuccess.nl/nieuws/pictures_news/diamondbra.jpg
I am not sure wich is sexier... HER wearing that bra... or the bra.
In the middle is a 10 carat yellow diamond..
i THINK it was a yellow diamond. ug. My coffee hasnt kicked in yet. It may have been yellow from some wierd sexual behavior, OR that was how it was found. Any - who.
I would wear that thing as a T-SHIRT. Shocked
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:32 am
Shewolf, do you have fake boobs?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:04:15