Kicky's Surprisingly Good Christmas

kickycan

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:38 pm
dlowan wrote:
very glad to hear it.

what about your uvula????

Laughing Sharp as a scorpion's sting, as usual.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 09:44 pm
Glad to see everyone survived the family gatherings. I'm especially proud of myself for remaining calm through mine this year. I'm pretty sure my inlaws were auditioning for Jerry Springer. Again. That daily glass of wine on top of the antidepressants really did the trick. Must remember that next year.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 09:47 pm
If something ever happens to me and squinney and I fall in love again I'm personally interviewing all my prospective in laws right down to second cousins.....then I'll probably decide to get a dog and jerk off a lot...which actually isn't that much different from any other day...
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:25 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Hey lips, have you lived anywhere with snow before?

If not, get yourself a good pair of boots and gloves, and if you're going to have a car, you better have someone teach you how to drive in the snow.

Yes, 4 years in Chicago. After a couple 180ºs and several ice skids later I was fine and rolling.
Convert now and start praying so that I don't drive by your car. hehehe
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:39 pm
Eh, I've got quick reflexes....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 07:01 pm
My third clue that the drive back to Tranna was not a nice one was that I was picking up Rochester radio stations, from the north east end of the lake.

Some idiot parked across the end of my driveway. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to call the police to get the car towed.

Christmas was good. Too much food, but whadda ya want.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 07:03 pm
Call a tow truck.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 07:35 pm
LOL

Quote:
Glad to see everyone survived the family gatherings. I'm especially proud of myself for remaining calm through mine this year. I'm pretty sure my inlaws were auditioning for Jerry Springer. Again. That daily glass of wine on top of the antidepressants really did the trick. Must remember that next year.

That is sooooooooooooooooo my family! Throw in the fact that they claim they are christians...minus the alcohol. LMAO But my mother (I hope she never reads this) is the pill poppin'ness huzzy I have ever seen!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 04:55:18