Dammit!!! I am getting SICK! Call this a....

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:20 pm
.......freakin' HOLIDAY!

My boss has been hacking and coughing and spluttering all week, but no SHE can't take time off because she has to do the work, etc, etc

Today I am feeling sore all over, have a headache and am burning up with fever! GODDAMMITALLTOBUGGAREE!! I have the damn flu! The only four f#cking days of the f#cking year that I can call my own and it's going to be cough, cough, cough, sore throat, run to the bathroom every ten minutes!! Cow!

The injustice of this is so OVERWHELMING that Christmas is hereby called off! Put all that festive **** away, lock up the presents and back to work Monday like normal - at least until I get back on my feet.

I knew you lot would understand....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,907 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:23 pm
thats right... and im here to make sure you all obey Mr. Stillwater's rules. Now kindly step away from the misle-toe and take your hand off that bow and leave chirstmas till the kind man is well again.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:27 pm
Pour a generous tot of rum into your Earl Grey, Mr. S., repeat every hour or so. You should be all right by New Year's Eve, all right.

PS -- happy holidays.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:28 pm
..and can I borrow 'Tana for general nursing duties? When you and her have finished that smoke that is.......
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:30 pm
Mr. Stillwater--

Are you thinking about the peat bogs again this year? Your supervisor would pollute the peat bogs. Take her to the nearest bus shelter and untie her.

Do not think about the peat bogs.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:30 pm
Damme, how'd you know we were having a cig together???
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:36 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
Pour a generous tot of rum into your Earl Grey, Mr. S., repeat every hour or so. You should be all right by New Year's Eve, all right.

PS -- happy holidays.

I do that ALREADY! I am a goner! Arrrgghh, rattle, cough, <whisper> Take care of me little ones! <rattle> Tell Deb (cough) there's 15,000 dollars in small notes buried buried here:

http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/parks/images/map_outback.gif

..half-way between the 'p' in Simpson and the 'L' in Lake. Is it getting darker?! Are those the rustle of angel's wings I hear? <fades out to creepy violin music>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:50 pm
Awwwwwwwwww! Poor Stilly!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:52 pm
D'ja notice, Deb, how he neglected to tell you which 'L' of which Lake he's referring to? I don't think the old boy's on the way out yet.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:57 pm
Let me wallabees loose Bruce
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 08:05 pm
My holiday spirit has darkened considerably now that I've heard the news of Mr. Stillwater feeling ill.

Hang in there, Still.

I'm gonna send over Priscilla, a dear friend of mine, and her collection of entertaining dummies.....

http://www.kypost.com/news/images/dummies.jpg

After being in your room with them for a couple of days you'll completely forget about being sick.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 08:31 pm
wasnt Priscilla in an episode of The Twilight Zone?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 08:41 pm
Sorry you're sick, Stilly. What impeccable timing!
To bed with you!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:18 pm
Now look, people. Mr. Stillwater does not need diversion. Mr. Stillwater needs to take his meds.

The nice pills will make you feel much better, Mr. Stillwater.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:22 pm
Here, now, I was just browsing around and found this. I'm sure it will help:

*Old Wyoming Cold Remedy
*pronounced 'Wyyyyomin'
Surgeon General's Warning - Neither the Surgeon General nor the FDA has verified the validity of this remedy (Heck, they haven't even seen this!)

Before retiring, mix together in a large coffee mug or 'on-the-rocks' glass, approximately 1/4 inch of honey, a splash or two of lemon juice. Add bourbon til the glass is 1/3 to 1/2 full. Add enough boiling water to fill glass. Take two of these and don't call me in the morning. Absolutely guaranteed to kill you or cure you.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:37 pm
Stilly, I'm so sorry that your sick. I brought you a little something so you don't have to cook.

Merry Christmas.

http://www.dominionpost.com/a/food/2004/12/22/aa/rosefood.jpg
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:43 pm
I'm hallucinating!!!! Small wooden people are coming to take my body parts!!! Large number of unknown pills in cough remedy has bought on temporary paralysis in the legs and loss of sense of smell!!

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/15.jpg
Any elderly farmer-type rode in on a rabbit the size of a horse. It told me 'Serves you right!! Christmas is gonna be even warmer this year we're you are headed!! Buwhahahaha!' whilst another man with no hair and a scar stole my CD collection!

Only one thing for it.....

I have BEEN A SINNER!!

Yea, I have wallowed in the mire of my own filth - take me not now Lawd!! Or at least get this monster bunny out of my house!!
And I will pass through the Valley of the Shadow of Death - very, very quickly indeed - and find refuge at the waters of the river to pluck my harp, though my father will not come to me. And the wicked will call me a father-less plucker. It doesn't really bear thinking about.
And although the just will see a commensurate increase in the value of the stock holdings, mine will be as the green corn eaten by the locust and not worth a zac.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:58 pm
Oh, dear, I think he's already taken the Wyoming cure! You're supposed to GO TO SLEEP afterward, dear, not stay up and try to communicate!

Get well soon!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:01 pm
Stilly, I brought the Lord. If there is anything you would like to say/confess, now's the time.

http://www.childrensbible.com/images/lesson9.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:05 pm
quickly, tell me where you hid the opaals and Ill make sure your next of kin gett tthem.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dammit!!! I am getting SICK! Call this a....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 04:00:44