Dammit!!! I am getting SICK! Call this a....

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:11 pm
farmerman wrote:
quickly, tell me where you hid the opaals and Ill make sure your next of kin gett tthem.

At Gus's place. You know that little shed out the back with the funny wooden round thing at seat-level? Tied them to a brick and dropped them in. Pretty cunning, hey? Made a splash, so you might need some diving gear.

and a will and your dental charts, peckerhead.... I might be half mad and mostly blotto, but NOT that much! He, he, I stuck 'em to the Day-Glo picture of Elvis, they just shine just like the King.....

Oh damn, have I been vocalising my thoughts again?
0 Replies

Instigate

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:27 pm
take lots of vitamin C and get some rest
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:27 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
I'm hallucinating!!!! Small wooden people are coming to take my body parts!!! Large number of unknown pills in cough remedy has bought on temporary paralysis in the legs and loss of sense of smell!!

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/15.jpg
Any elderly farmer-type rode in on a rabbit the size of a horse. It told me 'Serves you right!! Christmas is gonna be even warmer this year we're you are headed!! Buwhahahaha!' whilst another man with no hair and a scar stole my CD collection!

Only one thing for it.....

I have BEEN A SINNER!!

Yea, I have wallowed in the mire of my own filth - take me not now Lawd!! Or at least get this monster bunny out of my house!!
And I will pass through the Valley of the Shadow of Death - very, very quickly indeed - and find refuge at the waters of the river to pluck my harp, though my father will not come to me. And the wicked will call me a father-less plucker. It doesn't really bear thinking about.
And although the just will see a commensurate increase in the value of the stock holdings, mine will be as the green corn eaten by the locust and not worth a zac.

Lord!! I haven't seen American second cousin Hector for YEARS!!!!! Thank you, Stilly - he seems to have fallen on hard times though..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:30 pm
Stilly, this is what americans take when they have a cold, be careful, it contains a high level of alcohol.

http://www.vicks.com/images/Prod_NyQuilLiquid.gif
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:39 pm
HA HA HA!!!

I purchased Denis Leary's album 'No Cure For Cancer' - the one with 'A$$hole'. he's partial to NyQuil....

Quote:
I don't do illegal drugs anymore. Now I just do the legal drugs. Tonight I'm on NyQuil and Sudafed. Let me tell you something, folks. Forget about cocaine and heroine. All you need is NyQuil and Sudafed. I'm telling you right now, I took the NyQuil five years ago. I just came out of the coma tonight before the f--king show! Claus Von Bulow was standing over my bed going, "Denis, get up! There's something the matter with Sunny! Hurry up!"

I love NyQuil. Man, I love it! I love it. I love it. I love it. It's the best thing **** ever invented. Isn't it, huh? I love the name alone. NyQuil - Capitol N, small Y, big f--king Q! I love that f--king Q, don't you!? What a great advertising idea! Put a huge f--king Q on the box. They'll get high and stare at it. "The Q is talking to me! The Q is talking to me!"

I love NyQuil, man. Because NyQuil has never changed, man. It's never changed. All the other medicines are doing that inner-child thing. "we know that there's a small child inside of you, so now we have grape and cherry and orange flavor." Not NyQuil! They still have the original green death ******* flavor! You know why!? Because it doesn't matter what it tastes like! It's so strong you go, "*wheeze* Hey this stuff really tastes like.." Bang! Yer in the coma already! "What happened?" "He said tastes like and he went right into the coma, it was unbelievable!"

We have reached the point where the over the counter drugs are actually stronger than anything you can buy on the street. It says on the back of the NyQuil box, on the back of the box it says, "May cause drowsiness." It should say, "Don't make any f--king plans! Kiss your family and friends goodbye. Say hello to Klaus!" NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you! You giant f--king Q!

NyQuil is the secret for all you twelve step recovery program people. Yes, all you AA people, NyQuil is the key! It's the thirteenth f--king step! You can drink it! It's over the counter! Drink as much as you want. "Are you drunk?" "No! I have a cold. Same cold I've had for two years. I just can't seem to shake it. I'm high as a kite and my teeth are green. Merry f--king Christmas!"
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 12:28 am
Doctor tole me oncet, y'all take a coupla aspirn, a spoonful of good honey, and a good long shot a wiskey, an' that jes as good as that Nite-Kwill stuff ennyday.

Cherry Mistmas.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 01:23 am
Stilly
Isn't Dennis a funny HOT HEAD!.

Ever hear him talk about his brother shooting him in the head with an arrow? Quite entertaining!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 01:27 am
Hera's another little home remedy/buzz-enhancer. Vanilla extract.

http://www.watkinsonline.com/images/productPics/VanillaCategory.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 03:04 am
That sucks Mr. Still. I'm sorry you're sick :-(

((((HUG))))
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 04:10 pm
Montana wrote:
That sucks Mr. Still. I'm sorry you're sick :-(

((((HUG))))

Cops a feel Smile <dies a very happy man>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 04:49 pm
Looks like you're feeling better ;-)
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 11:05 pm
I need a sponge bath.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 11:19 pm
I shall send Aunt Ratched Rabbit over to help.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 11:21 pm
<snort>
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:02 pm
Aunt Jessica Bunny made it!!

http://www.nursingadvocacy.org/images/jessica_rabbit_2003.gif

"Maybe if you rubbed it, the swelling might go away?"
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:22 pm
That's a disguise, you poor bastid.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:43 pm
Mr. Stillwater--

Thou art malingering. At least thou giveth that impression.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 05:01:24