Christians - Jesus crucified. Muslims not crucified.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 01:13 am
@peacecrusader888,
Considering some of the daft questions you've been asking, the spirit of Ama hasn't really been much help so far. I'd dump it and switch to Siri.
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 07:11 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Considering some of the daft questions you've been asking, the spirit of Ama hasn't really been much help so far. I'd dump it and switch to Siri.

You can switch to Siri if you wish to. Does Siri know when Jesus Christ was born and when He died?

To be saved, you better change your life and turn a new leaf in life (magbagong-buhay) and change your outlook (magbagong-akala).
izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 07:15 am
@peacecrusader888,
I don't have Siri, but I bet you'd get an actual answer as opposed to the voices in your head.

It's still not proven that Jesus actually existed, saying when he was born or died is no different from saying when Robin Hood or King Arthur were born or died.

If being saved means being like you I'd rather not bother.
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 07:56 am
@izzythepush,
It is your prerogative.

It is not only me who can talk to Him but all those present in the Session. So you can say that the Voice and not "voices in my head" is speaking.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 07:59 am
@peacecrusader888,
People in cults believe all sorts of nonsense. Phenomena like group hysteria/hallucinations are not unknown.
peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 02:16 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
People in cults believe all sorts of nonsense. Phenomena like group hysteria/hallucinations are not unknown.

What do you call the about 120 people (Acts 1:15)? A cult? What happened to their group today? We (plural) are even less than that. Per my count this year of who the members were, we are about a hundred only. Many people have already died. In a Session, there may only be about ten or fifteen present.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 02:28 am
@peacecrusader888,
Yeah, because Cults are always made up of thousands of people. You sound a bit confused, why not ask the spirit of Ama for something you can use, because it's not delivered so far?
peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 07:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Yeah, because Cults are always made up of thousands of people. You sound a bit confused, why not ask the spirit of Ama for something you can use, because it's not delivered so far?

I am not confused. The platform that the spirit of Ama used, Ka Apaz of Baliwag, Bulacan, Philippines, died 2017-07-22 and buried on 07-30. So we (plural) cannot talk to Him anymore no matter we search for Him throughout the world. It is like someone picked up the receiver but doesn't say a word. Even a "Hello". How frustrating that would be! So now we have hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, bushfire, drought, epidemic, war, etc. We know that there is God but He does not help us. We are left on our own.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 09:42 am
@peacecrusader888,
I didn't know that we never had hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, bushfire, drought, epidemic, wars etc. before July this year. Whoudda thunk?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 10:12 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
It is not only me who can talk to Him but all those present in the Session.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 10:16 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
we (plural) cannot talk to Him anymore no matter we search for Him
peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 01:42 pm
@ehBeth,
Even though we call on Him, He will not answer. So there will be no miracles. I think that last miracle that the spirit of Ama did was when He cured a petite woman by the name of Josefina who was bloated that even six men couldn't carry her. She was to undergo dialysis the next day but the platform that Ama used asked the people around her to wrap her with "banaba" and she was cured of her illness. The next day, she was walking around. No dialysis.
0 Replies