Which option do you choose?

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 08:18 pm
When you go to the Starbucks, which beverages and food you will choose? The espesso with the delicious cake, or the frappuccino with the sandwich, or just one cup of the brewed tea. I more love the frappuccino with the croissant. And you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 939 • Replies: 16
No top replies

chai2

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:06 pm
@yying0303,
I like a hot Americano, black.

Otherwise, a black coffee.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 07:22 am
@yying0303,
A hot Chai latte is my favorite Starbucks drink. Rarely get food from there.
0 Replies

ginagreen

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 10:02 pm
@yying0303,
I always order the latte but not with desserts. Due to one day I had a frozen cake in Starbucks then I refuse to eat the cake.
0 Replies

Angelaleonard

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 06:19 am
@yying0303,
i choose Italian food because i just love to eat it.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 07:54 am
@Angelaleonard,
Angelaleonard wrote:

There are literally NO Starbucks in NYC that serve Italian food. Either you're reading comp level is really low or you're living in some alternative dimension.
chai2

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 11:45 am
@tsarstepan,
Her other posts are much the same way....

I love organic onions
The best food is organic food
Organic products are labled differently

etc.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 11:59 am
@Angelaleonard,
Angelaleonard wrote:

What else can you do with food, Italian or otherwise, besides eat it? (No zucchini jokes, please!)
chai2

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 03:25 pm
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

What else can you do with food, Italian or otherwise, besides eat it?

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 11:07 am
@tsarstepan,
Spambots have no taste buds nor any reading comprehension.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2017 06:23 am
@Ragman,
What's worse they don't even add anything. On the beer thread she said she didn't drink beer. What's the bloody point of that?

I very rarely use coffeeshops, usually limiting my coffee to one cup of espresso first thing. If I do occasionally meet up with someone in a coffeeshop I never use Starbucks because they avoid paying tax.
0 Replies

wersiq

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2017 09:04 am
I would like espesso with delicious cake and also brewed tea or black coffee ☺
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2017 03:33 pm
@wersiq,
Im sorry, I think Starbucks sucks big time. You fools think youre getting something of value? Or are you just drinking their cresosote laced brews because they can cost you 5 or more bucks.

Bullshit, I sometimes meet with some old crones at Starbucks and one day we just looked at each other and said"WHY THE **** ARE WE DRINKING THIS CRAP"??

delicious cake?? Most of their baked goods are weeks old at minimum ND are kept frozen .

Im sorry, Im not ready to go back to work

centrox

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2017 05:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Im sorry, I think Starbucks sucks big time.

Yup.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2017 06:18 pm
What gets me about starbucks is how people are willing to pay so much for their mugs.

Before I moved on to items that were less of a hassle, I would scour thrift store and buy SB mugs for a dollar each. Then I'd turn around and sell them for $25 to $50, plus shipping.

For me the hassle was having a shelf full of mugs, some of which I realized over a learning curve weren't popular.

I stopped while I was ahead.

I should probably repost some of the ones I didn't donate back to Goodwill. Christmas is coming.

farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2017 06:59 pm
@chai2,
Reminds m of story about David Koch.
When asked how he made his money he said'

"Well first , Iwas given an apple for free which I then sold for 2 dollars. I then bought 2 dollars worth of apples nd sold each one for two dollars so I had like 20 dollrs, Then I bought 20 dollars of apples and sold ach one for two dollars each nd kept that going and increasing my income until my father died AND left me 300 million dollrs.
chai2

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2017 07:12 pm
@farmerman,
Reminds me of the down and out guy who was looking for work everywhere.

He knocked on the door of a whore house, and asked the madame if she had any work. She said "Well, I am looking for a bookkeper", to which he replied "Oh. Well, I can't read and I can't write"

She took pity on him and gave him an apple as she sent him on his way.

As he stood on the corner with his apple, a man came by who said he would buy that apple for a quarter.....the man sold his apple, bought 2 more, etc. 30 years later he was the largest purveyor of fruits and vegetables West of the Mississippi.

When approached about writing his biography he said "Well, that would be great. But I can't read and I can't write"

His admirer said "Imagine what you'd be doing if you could read and write!"

"Well, I'd probably be a bookkeeper in a whorehouse."
0 Replies