My Tiki doll wont stop staring at me!

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 01:59 pm
I wonder if she is my guardian angel. I've been in some pretty tight situations where worse should definitly have happened to me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 02:01 pm
haha.. her friend may be a perv.
you can ask her in writting or out loud. it would be interesting to hear what she has to say.
I talk to little beans granddaddy like that. he was pissed for a while that he had died. he wanted so much to be with bean that he was actually scaring her. it was wierd to know that my thoughts and mu wishes were heard by someone who techincally isnt there, But it was quite empowering as well.
He now sees bean all the time and bean loves it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 02:02 pm
i dont know much about guardians. but i do know about spirit guides, THEY tend to be the ones we mistake for guardian angels.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 02:03 pm
I think of them as pretty much the same thing. I call it a guardian angel cuz I was raised Catholic....deep influences still linger.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 02:04 pm
the wiccan also told my best friend that she was a witch. I didn't get to be a witch. I guess I just got the gift of tarot. Crying or Very sad I wanted to be something special too. Crying or Very sad :wink: It's ok, I'm ok now.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 02:05 pm
>shudder<

I know that feeling.
I was raised southern baptist.
You know.. the yelling and the screaming ones.

There is a diffrence between guardian angels and spirit guides.
I know the diffrences, i just cant put it into words very well.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:02:30