My Tiki doll wont stop staring at me!

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 10:43 pm
Its true!!
And ... yes... i am sober. Laughing

Have you ever had an object in your home that just makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up?

I have a Tiki doll that is about 220 years old. I just brought it into the house I am now living in and for the past few weeks it has just creeped me out. I believe in residual energies , spirits and the like. I cant help but wonder if there is something attached to this thing.
I remember when I bought it, I felt the same thing and was just excited by it. That was one of the reasons for getting it. NOW.. i am not so sure. Laughing
I have moved it around my home and no matter what room it is in it feels like I am being watched the second I come with in a few feet of it.
Strange.. cool none the less.
I must be crazy... hehe Shocked
Has this happened with anyone else?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,414 • Replies: 45
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 10:48 pm
I have that same experience with my blender.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 10:59 pm
Oy, you're in such deep trouble, Shewolf. What you've got is a tiki that's been possessed by chindi. Get an exorcist to come over right away. And, whatever you do, do not go to sleep with that thing in the same room with you!!! Just covering it up with a cloth won't help. They see right through fabric. Just stay awake until the exorcist arrives. Good luck. Gus will pray for you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:03 pm
So if he can see through fabric, then he can see through my bed sheets tooo??? > that is where I am hiding <

I can always cast a spell on it.
But then.. i might hurt gus.
This doll just told me he wants to go home and I should call gus..

Oh gods. Im loosing my mind.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:07 pm
I'd say try and find something else for it to look at. Maybe a Tiki doll of the opposite sex? If all else fails, get it a chia pet.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:10 pm
Do they make beaver chia pets?
Twisted Evil
That WOULD give my little guy something else to look at.

He is a realllly facinating doll. I dont like that he makes me feel sooooo creepy. >shudder<
Maybe if I threaten it with a wood chipper.......
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:54 pm
Empty threat - he'd know it and call you on it. A subtle, nonverbal approach will probably be more effective. Try setting out a can of lighter fluid and some matches where he can see them. See if that silent threat doesn't get him to shape up.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 05:42 am
whatever you do, don't burn him in the oven, karen allen tried that in the third story in the movie "trilogy of terror", and when the doll was incinerated it's spirit flew out and posessed her

and as you can see, this is not a good look
http://www.filmfodder.com/movies/critical_eye/matheson/images/trilogy_of_terror.jpg
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 10:02 am
I keep Ben and Alice, my two voodoo dolls, in a tissue lined shoe box. The seem quite content.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:17 am
heheh.

maybe if i move the tiki close to the fireplace and randomly trip near him.. closer.. and closer each time.. he will stop.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:29 am
http://www.acclaimstockphotography.com/_gallery/_pages/0001-0208-3007-1503.html

scary
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:30 am
No joking, a friend of mine, during a serious allergic reaction to peanuts, gobbled down seven Benadryl, and then took his painkillers (post kidney surgery), and saw his Dostoyevski picture on the wall come to life. Then he saw a tiny marching band march through his living room. His wife called the poison control center, and they told her to get the hell out of the house before he did anything violent. Thye said four Benadyrl is enough to make one temporarily psycho.

So basically, what I am saying is, if that Tiki doll keeps staring at you, eat a handful of Benadryl.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:36 am
Acid-laced peanuts .... ?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:42 am
hahha..
benadryl aint got nothing on me.

my tiki is laughing at that too...
Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:46 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Acid-laced peanuts .... ?

I know!

Best unintentional hallucination story I've ever heard. What's great is that this guy has never done drugs in his life, a very devout Christian.

I just wish there was a safe way to get a tiny marching band to march through my living room.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:49 am
it is called belladonna.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:50 am
mistle toe berrys will do the same thing
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:15 pm
So will juniper berries. I've seen migrating birds get absolutely looped eating juniper berries from a tree I once had in a place where I once lived.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:18 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
So will juniper berries. I've seen migrating birds get absolutely looped eating juniper berries from a tree I once had in a place where I once lived.

cool....I need a juniper berry tree... Shocked Very Happy
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 07:47 pm
well, they are the main ingredient in gin
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My Tiki doll wont stop staring at me!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:29:40