English to Latin translation Help!

Hal5190

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 02:54 pm
Hi I need help with a simple project...The project is to describe a monster and its life, through ten sentences and then writing a translation of the those sentences in latin under each individual sentence. The sentences need to fully translate into latin and can range from "my monster has blue fur and green eyes" to "my monster works in a factory and has two kids". The word count must add up to 50 words but everytime a word is repeated in another sentence it is not counted towards the 50. The word count can exceed 50 words but there needs to be 50 individual different words in order to recieve the grade. The project must include a picture of the monster above the sentences (you can pick a monster to describe or as I suggest use a monster from the movie Monsters Inc. I can pay what is needed so the latin is fully understandable and for gods sake please don't go anywhere near google translate or an online latin translator.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 619 • Replies: 0
No top replies