What's in your pocket?

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 11:59 am
Quote:
I'm diligent about checking all my pockets before pants and shorts go in the laundry.

I usually am, but over the years, I have gotten into trouble. Like the time I left the Dentyne Gum in my pants pocket, and the gooey pink stuff congealed all over the clothes in the dryer.

Or the rule that says that when I forget a tissue in the washer, it has to be in a dark wash. Sad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 12:07 pm
gawd, I hate that tissue in the wash thing....
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 12:14 pm
panzade wrote:
There are three principle pockets. Left front. Right front and right rear.
Right front carries car keys and change. Left front is home to the house keys and shopping lists.
And the right rear pocket only has one function. To carry a wallet.
If the right weight does not register on leaving the house, a pressure induced alarm goes off and no further travel is possible.

Haha, pressure-induced alarm! However, Panzade, as others have said, carrying your wallet in your back pocket may lead to back pain and is much easier to pickpocket. If you start getting pain... you've been warned! Wink

As for me & my pockets... it depends on what I'm doing. Women don't have many pockets... more's the pity. I prefer, when I am going out and wearing jeans or a coat to keep my car key in one of those pockets (left front). I've gotten tired of carrying a purse and find I've acquired polar fleece vests and wear them because they have those two handy pockets. Other stuff that go in there if I'm out & about -- a cell phone in the right pocket and some kleenex -- also lipstick and a small credit-card case that also carries ID & paper money.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 03:40 pm
left pocket: bills, ID
right pocket: coins & keys... and one of these Arrow http://comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ca/casio-chrono-alarm-lcd-watch.jpg

(i cut off the watch's wristband, so its just a tiny pocketwatch)
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 04:03 pm
Dang plastic bands keep breaking.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 04:03 pm
Fair bunkum! Only way Chiro's eliminate back pain is by reducing the size of your wallet.

Tight jeans are a pick-pockets worst enemy.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 07:17:19