What's in your pocket?

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:37 pm
I was told by my hirocracker (as my neice says) to take the stuff in my pants pocket out before the exam. He'd not told me to do this the previous 2 times I'd been to see him. So, I remarked about it to my sister who also sees the same guy. She said, "He probably figured he didn't need to tell you, before, because you're a girl." Huh?

She postulates that women don't keep stuff in their pant pockets. I did a super-informal poll at her workplace, but it was too informal. So, I'm asking you.

So, could you vote in the poll and then discuss your choices down here, please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,997 • Replies: 45
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:40 pm
My keys are in my pocket. Always. It is easier for me to get them out of my pocket versus my purse because I have a 9 month old. I cant put her down/ search through my purse/ pick her up/ get in the car, house etc. I just lean her against my hip, dig in and go.
Change.. instead of dropping it in my purse for the above reasons, it goes into my pockets . When I get home I sort it out and put it back in my wallet.
Usually nothing else is in my pockets.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:40 pm
im a guy and i got coins bills and keys... and my hand when checking what i had in there
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:41 pm
Thanks! Keep'em coming!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:41 pm
The only thing I ever put in my pockets is my shopping list. Everything else goes in my purse.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:44 pm
I keep my keys on this 2 way hook thing that I just clamp onto my purse strap, so I'm not fumbling around for those.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:44 pm
Oh, I keep my bills and coins in my pants' pockets, very rarely my keys go in too.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:45 pm
I don't wear pants with pockets unless I'm doing dog-training. My butt doesn't allow for extra flaps and luggage.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:46 pm
haha!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:55 pm
Nothing! I don't keep anything in my pockets.
I'd forget and probably throw everything in the laundry.

My purse on the other hand is quite a dumping ground.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:56 pm
money can go through the laundry without worry.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:57 pm
well i often take pants out of the dryer and find money in them... we all have done it and doesnt it feel like you just won the lottery?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:58 pm
Yeah it does!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:00 pm
Oh I'm all pockets all the time. Even when I have my purse with me, still need to have stuff in pockets. Right this minute:

Well that's boring, just cash and a couple of receipts. In my jeans I have, just off the top of my head, a whole lot of beads, an acorn, some coins, and a piece of sandpaper.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:03 pm
an acorn? you trying to bribe a squirle?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:04 pm
Kids, seed, kids. I often have seeds and nuts in my poclets. And leaves, twigs, beads, tissues, feathers, wrappers.....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:05 pm
There are three principle pockets. Left front. Right front and right rear.
Right front carries car keys and change. Left front is home to the house keys and shopping lists.
And the right rear pocket only has one function. To carry a wallet.
If the right weight does not register on leaving the house, a pressure induced alarm goes off and no further travel is possible.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:06 pm
yes i know... just trying to crack a joke... when i was a kid i was the Denis the menis kinda kid, with frogs and bugs and snakes and what not all in my pockets... my mom had a drawer on the porch that she made me empty my pockets into when i came home from playing out in the fields
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:06 pm
heehee, so, you don't have a hirocracker to tellyou not to carry a wallet, eh? If I split up my keys I'd be forever losing one or the other sets.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:08 pm
Yep, littlek's got it. Goes something like this:

"Look mama, an acorn!"

"Cool!"

<walk along for a while, drop acorn, time passes>

"Where's my acorn?"

"ummmmm..."

<big sad eyes, tears fall>

That only happens once, then you keep the acorn, in case.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What's in your pocket?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 12:50:53