SEVENTY-TWO YEARS AGO . . .

emmett grogan

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 05:36 pm
@oralloy,
I beg your pardon. What terrible thing have I ever said about you.

I was commenting on your statement that you are never ever wrong and that no one knows more than you about nuclear weapons. When I suggested you point out the significance of your name viz a viz your supreme knowledge of nuclear weapons you replied everyone here knew about it. I then observed that this would amount to one thing less you know that nobody else does.

If you can knit any sort of butt burn out of that you are far too easily insulted. I already offered: I am sure you are a sterling person other than your inability to admit any shortcoming on any subject.
emmett grogan

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 05:37 pm
@oralloy,
And just because you deny facts and truth doesn't mean they aren't facts and truth.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 09:44 pm
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
I beg your pardon. What terrible thing have I ever said about you.

I offer this free advice to you: Less talk about the people who make the posts. More contributions to the subject being discussed.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 09:45 pm
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
And just because you deny facts and truth doesn't mean they aren't facts and truth.

I do nothing of the sort. Shame on you for implying that I do.
0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 09:54 am
@oralloy,
Advice you should tattoo on the palms of both your hands. Don't you even realize I was responding to the ad hominems you've directed at me.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 06:11 pm
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
Advice you should tattoo on the palms of both your hands. Don't you even realize I was responding to the ad hominems you've directed at me.

And just what ad hominems have I directed at you?
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 07:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Nice tune. All it needs is video of traditional/ cultural dancers all around the world
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:42 pm
@izzythepush,
I guess we just have to imagine everyone dancing to the same music.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:50 pm
@izzythepush,
P.S. : Posted on the day of helmets, shields, and sticks in the streets of America.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 04:12:06