SEVENTY-TWO YEARS AGO . . .

emmett grogan

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 11:36 am
@oralloy,
Go ahead, tell him what 'oralloy' is!!!!
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 12:28 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Boy, I know more about nukes than you know about everything.

I found that very funny! I worked with nukes in the USAF-SAC for four years.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 01:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,

I missed the patch before. Good work, CI.
Foofie

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 03:03 pm
Why do I keep hearing pundits on radio talk about an electro-magnetic pulse, from a high altitude A-bomb, frying the electric grid, with associated mass entropy of society over months? If there is any credence to this "other" nuke scenario, we all might be putting the emphasis on the wrong syl-la-ble?

Plus, if this was ever done to the U.S., who would benefit? The answer might just be who would then assume the position of big kid on the block?

In effect, who we think might be quasi-allies, could turn out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing?

The joke might be on us, if the last chapter in the bible turns out to be the only non-fake news?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 03:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
I also designed the patch for 10th Aviation Depot Squadron when I was stationed in Morocco. It looks somewhat similar.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 08:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I found that very funny! I worked with nukes in the USAF-SAC for four years.

That's nice. But it didn't really justify you disparaging my superior knowledge. Maybe next time consider making factual points instead.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 08:01 pm
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:

I think they already know.
oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 08:02 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Why do I keep hearing pundits on radio talk about an electro-magnetic pulse, from a high altitude A-bomb, frying the electric grid, with associated mass entropy of society over months?

I seriously doubt that our society would collapse into nothing if we had to do without electricity for a little while the way some hysterics believe.

There is no question that nuclear weapons can do a lot of damage. But if someone were to attack America with nuclear weapons, they would be destroyed by our retaliation.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 12:43 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

emmett grogan wrote:

Everyone knows, except for you because you prefer to live in a fantasy world.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 03:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Everyone knows, except for you

Nonsense. You think I chose as an ID a word that I didn't understand the meaning of?

izzythepush wrote:
because you prefer to live in a fantasy world.

Odd that you cannot point out any facts that I am wrong about.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 04:15 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Odd that you cannot point out any facts that I am wrong about.

That's a lie. You're wrong about most things, and that's been pointed out literally hundreds of times by lots of posters but you retreat into a fantasy world because you can't deal with reality.

Nobody takes you seriously, even your fellow far right extremists distance themselves from your nonsense.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 04:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
That's a lie. You're wrong about most things, and that's been pointed out literally hundreds of times by lots of posters but you retreat into a fantasy world because you can't deal with reality.

Nope. I'm right about almost everything. That's why instead of providing an example of me being wrong you spouted bluster with nothing to back it up.

izzythepush wrote:
Nobody takes you seriously, even your fellow far right extremists distance themselves from your nonsense.

That's wrong too. I have reasonable conversations here all the time.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 04:59 am
@oralloy,
Absolute nonsense And now you're doing what you always do, repeating your absurd mantra ad nauseam because you're incapable of thinking or debating.

I'm going to stop encouraging you because talking to you gets boring really quickly.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 05:29 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Absolute nonsense

Your failure to point out any of my alleged errors is pretty obvious.

izzythepush wrote:
And now you're doing what you always do, repeating your absurd mantra ad nauseam because you're incapable of thinking or debating.

I think and debate quite well, although debating requires an opponent who is capable of such a thing.

izzythepush wrote:
I'm going to stop encouraging you because talking to you gets boring really quickly.

The reason why you're going to run away and hide is because I called your bluff and you can't actually demonstrate any of the supposed errors that you falsely accused me of making.
0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 09:09 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

I guess that's one thing less that you know more than anyone else.
emmett grogan

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 09:17 am
@izzythepush,
Point out that it isn't that you haven't provided facts but that he has his hands over his ears and is yelling 'na-na-na-na' at the top of his voice.

There are none so blind as he who refuses to see.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 09:47 am
@emmett grogan,
You think I haven't done that? After a while you'll realise there's no point talking to him because thinking is something he doesn't do.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 05:00 pm
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
I guess that's one thing less that you know more than anyone else.

Your lies about me only show that you're someone who runs around lying about people.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 05:17 pm
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
Point out that it isn't that you haven't provided facts but that he has his hands over his ears and is yelling 'na-na-na-na' at the top of his voice.

Swapping one lie about me for another only further demonstrates how much you lie about other people.

emmett grogan wrote:
There are none so blind as he who refuses to see.

Maybe so. But you are lying when you imply that I am doing anything like that.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 05:18 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
thinking is something he doesn't do.

One more lie from one more liar.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:34:51