CBD oil

Fri 21 Jul, 2017 03:12 pm
I am on my second bottle of CBD oil. The local health food store says it sells out in just a few days, so call before driving there. The one ounce bottle is a lesser strength. I got the 2 oz. this time.
It has caused my joints to quit hurting. I rest better at night. My son in law tells me it made his joints feel better and stopped his back pain. My wife said that her ankles no longer swell up after she leaves work.
I am writing about Plus brand in the squirt bottle. The small bottle is about $18 and the stronger 2 oz. is closer to $60.

Sturgis

Sat 22 Jul, 2017 03:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
Glad it is working for you, still hot sold on it myself.
Just how far (how long) does the 2 ounces last? Price seems a bit prohibitive if it doesn't hold for a month or 2.
edgarblythe

Sat 22 Jul, 2017 03:51 pm
@Sturgis,
Doses per two once container, about 160. Some persons take two per day, but the label recommends one. I just report on it. I don't get a commission.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 22 Jul, 2017 11:21 pm
When I wrote that it stopped my joints from hurting, this does not mean the missing knee cartilage is magically replaced.
roger

Sat 22 Jul, 2017 11:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
Oddly, I just saw a similar endorsement on another forum, and from someone very familiar with pain.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 07:16 pm
I started a third bottle of this stuff today. Still, the most notable effect, for me, is the way it makes my joints feel good. I used to have aches and pains keeping me awake, nights.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 09:05 pm
Checking on their website, their strongest formula, in a 2 oz bottle, costs $194. Holy crap. The stuff I use is the second from the bottom, strength-wise.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 14 Nov, 2017 08:28 pm
Bret Farve on CBD oil
http://espn-news.zone/nfl/story/brett-favre-pain-remedy/cbdxrp-2.html?voluumdata=deprecated&eda=deprecated&cep=lXvfq9g6N3OUkN91lVkEz4yIADXornn7Kp7Wtagklr5UxGY5Oy8arzVnrGyd-vj1TbzE0_B4qONIJIWcnnp4e6A1O6k8cSewx2gjnT-okw-LkOErqYU3Oor5cYnyAE0u34sqUEE7d6o-lv1QyfPXWfF5_yzZoDBAF3iw5Q91GfFynI1JS1SdlmOrUBBwZqvt38PgsOdB_6oJECG_Y8iNea1BVUOwNloANPg6R9PgfKtfcPI0vGucUvOyCH3tN5kgJl2rL3DxElX11nKG5CvXSelwjKwdzWt8yAYHdZ8hkel2RHSi5ViGovggq4O85vv_&s1=VX325&s2=M-50-65
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 06:26 am
Our local health food store sells cbd oil. The demand is so great, they sell out as quickly as it comes in. They have a phone list to alert regular buyers. The smallest size spritz type bottle of it costs $19 plus postage when bought online. These people have been charging about $22. So, the other day, they alerted me they had some oil for me. I rushed over, because I had run out a week earlier. They rang up $35. I paid it, after registering a complaint. I guess I will have to buy online from now on. I vowed never to spend another penny at that store.
0 Replies

jespah

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 08:01 pm
I realize this topic is a few years old, but can you tell me where you get yours? I'm still in fact finding mode on it, thinking about it for persistent heel pain. Thanks in advance.
edgarblythe

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 08:59 pm
@jespah,
Plus brand in the squirt bottle. The small bottle is about $22 and the stronger 2 oz. is closer to $60. The small one is what I was using. It got hard for me to find, so I quit trying. It can be bought online. You could start looking here. https://pluscbdoil.com/cbd-products/cbd-oil-spray/plus-cbd-oil-spray-extra-virgin-olive-oil-evoo/
roger

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 09:35 pm
@jespah,
I got some earlier this year at the same pharmacy as I use for prescriptions.

For what it's worth, the results for both pain and anxiety were so subjective I decided to save my money.
ekename

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 10:00 pm
@roger,
One time I was just settin' out on the porch in the rockin' chair watching the moon rush by, with my oil n my vape n my memories.

Hearing the irresistible sound of the Homeopathy Home Delivery truck theme song as it pulled up across the road, I hurried out to slake my lust.

Bang, the next thing I knew I was all akimbo asphalt. I'd been run over by an orthopaedic surgeon.

In that moment I realised that I'd rather hear the sound of a wailing ambulance siren than the wind chimes on the truck.
roger

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 10:05 pm
@ekename,
Sounds a little negative. You can have your vape, you can have your oil, but please don't vape any kind of oil.
ekename

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 10:08 pm
@roger,
As homages to homeopathy over conventional medicine go, it was a little negative. Hope you enjoyed those sounds.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 10:13 pm
There has been a lot of noise in the news these days about vaping. Severe lung damage and the like. Also in at least some areas the ones selling the vaping stuff can add whatever they like to make it either smell or taste good.
ekename

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 10:59 pm
edgarblythe

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 11:01 pm
@ekename,
What the hell are you doing?
0 Replies

roger

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 11:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
It really makes a lot of difference what you are vaping. Pg, vg, and nicotine are fine compared to smoking burning tobacco. Most flavors are fine. Oil is not fine. Chemicals bought on the street, or even certified dispensaries in certain states can be fatal.

I am aware of the noise.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 11:06 pm
Since this topic first came up, I have learned a bit more. Apparently it works well for a number of people. Removes the pain and suffering, allowing them to return to regular daily activities.