Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 10:36 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 949 • Replies: 15
No top replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 10:39 pm
Interesting - I wonder if they'll ever be able to replicate rubies or emeralds.....
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:13 pm
I want to be a Blue Sapphire!!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:30 am
Would this procedure short-circuit reincarnation?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:22 pm
Nah, I don't think so. Reincarnation comes from the spirit, the gems come from what's left behind, the shell, the housing unit, the cocoon, the remnants of the mold finally broken open for the spirit to be free.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:55 pm
Hey, what an idea. For every woman who wanted to wrap her husband around her little finger............................... Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 03:21 pm
I think it's a lovely idea.

I'd rather be a gem than a box full of ashes sitting in someone's closet.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 04:14 pm
I'd rather think of my heirs enjoying the money and appreciating my ashes in the compost tumbler.

I'm a very elemental woman.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 04:16 pm
mmmm, I won't have heirs, but I'm with Noddy. Of course, thinking of my parents, I might wish they were around for me to look at after they're gone.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 04:23 pm
Of course, a smart operator with a bag of cubic zirconiums and a very deep hole in their backyard could clean up in this industry. Not saying we should all get in on the action (Stillwater's House of Cubic Zirconiums), just an observation.....

Has anyone seen my shovel?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:03 am
You are one hell of a smart man Mr. Stillwater! Smile Can I still be a Blue Sapphire though if I send you enough dough? Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 12:24 pm
Let's see now...$14,000 per carat...

I wanna be a 5-carat canary diamond. I should be able to afford that. Let's see the relatives forget about me then!!!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 03:12 pm
Lady J wrote:
You are one hell of a smart man Mr. Stillwater! Smile Can I still be a Blue Sapphire though if I send you enough dough? Smile

Once the check has been cleared and you are legally dead - I can guarantee it!! :wink: In fact you'll be a Blu-Saffire - that's even better (and I can't be sued by your heirs).
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 09:02 pm
You gotta deal! Wait till the family sees how mama comes home when she's dead! Very Happy
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:01 am
Lady J wrote:
You gotta deal! Wait till the family sees how mama comes home when she's dead! Very Happy

Why didn't you say so! My close personal friend, Baron Samedi, will revive your rotting corpse as a brain-eating zombie! It's a lifestyle that the rich and powerful are embracing in droves, Oprah is even planning a Trains'n'Brains Zombi Tour of New Orleans early in 2005! Book early!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:05 am
Zombies are so last century. Come sign up for my new service: Brains In Jars! Why be a smelly, messy, gobbets-of-flesh dropping undead monster when you can be a blaster-wielding, torso-polishing, never-wear-out cyborg?

P.S. We are fully insured in the event of brain-eating zombies breaking into our pickled brains.
0 Replies