The A2K Thread Mob Posse

George

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:51 pm
What this gang needs is a soccer hooligan.
Call me Nigel.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:08 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
wow, you have a home? wow. can we all crash there tonite? ya know, it's gonna freeze and the dumpsters get cold.

Im quite savy in the art of trash-can fires. ;-)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:16 pm
Kristie wrote:
What I wouldn't do to use that sucker during rush hour traffic....

Outta my way A-Hole! ***Blam!***

Dunno as it'd be much good as a shooter in traffic - if you'll note in the picture, there's a big dozer-type blade at the rear of the sucker. The recoil of the main gun was such that in order to keep the piece oriented while firin', we hadda drop that blade and backscrape a pretty healthy berm to snuggle up against, and it required re-orientation after a few dozen rounds. 'Course, the rig weighs close to 100,000 pounds in transport mode and has close to 1000 horsepower - not bothered much by roadway obstacles :wink:
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:21 pm
http://www.sachsreport.com/girls%20and%20guns.jpg

Just me*b-bitchy*hangin at the crib..waiting to crank it up...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 02:20 pm
timberlandko wrote:

Dunno as it'd be much good as a shooter in traffic - if you'll note in the picture, there's a big dozer-type blade at the rear of the sucker. The recoil of the main gun was such that in order to keep the piece oriented while firin', we hadda drop that blade and backscrape a pretty healthy berm to snuggle up against, and it required re-orientation after a few dozen rounds. 'Course, the rig weighs close to 100,000 pounds in transport mode and has close to 1000 horsepower - not bothered much by roadway obstacles :wink:

Hmm... so need to fire in 5 o clock traffic... just drive over 'em. hehe
But then again, I dont think that thing would go any faster then a single car does on the highway at that time anyway?

i would still like to drive it down the highway.. just to be a b**ch. HAHHA
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 02:37 pm
Damn, Willow! You look hot as hell, and twice as vicious, baby! And shewolf, the black lace bra looks good with the combat boots...we might need to get a little sum'n sum'n going later on...

I've been hearing things about these A2K Warhammers...they need to be taught some respect...tonight, we rumble!

A2KTMB forever
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 02:39 pm
> buys tons of spray paint <
TONIGHT... we tag.......

;-)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:25:47