The A2K Thread Mob Posse

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:39 am
BBB
The A2K Thread Mob Posse Comatose gang needs at least two competitors to stay awake.

Maybe Occom Bill would like to join me in my new gang, The Bonnie and Clyde Rave Gang. OB could still wear his cheese head. We challenge anyone in the Posse gang who has awakened. I will chase them down on my electric scooter. OB will attack from the other direction on his bike.

I'm trying to recruit Dyslexia, mainly so we can use his red Porshe as our gang wheels. I heard Diane wants to dress up Bonnie in black leather duds. Oh my! Fred is our mascot. Every gang has to have a parrot, don't they?

BBB
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:46 am
BBB, just so you know...I own several cheese knives....and have a few recipes for head cheese...muahaha...
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:47 am
You call that a warhammer, JP - nahhhh; thats a toy .... here's a warhammer

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0cgDxAoUkSVoi5CdWnKPvDoWUw5LBH9jcJDrlF9YIeJ1eI8xohTuM2AolUEgfFFQP5BB7SZVUwFLUZAiOdQMZSsW2Kg22aTgNV!mYaw1mhH*zsUYGvjL66TJlZjHbs0mze3JNkKWekBjJeOotTiORC1BlnzuOvoNIDpu5*lM8fus/D50-Smith_Adrian-TAOAS089-Knights_Of_The_White_Wolf.jpg

(hope the link works - lemme know if it doesn't, and I'll try somethin' else)
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:52 am
Cav
Cav, don't be so smug. I have two sets of mother of pearl caviar spoons. So watch out!

BBB
0 Replies

carbuncle

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:54 am
shewolfnm wrote:
> Walks up, Leather jacket on, open, black lace torn bra , no shirt. Jeans ripped at the ass and knees, combat boots.... 2 Ak-47's in hand <

Am I in?

Wow. You sound so tough! A real GANGSTA,nonetheless!! I suppose if my self esteem were that ridiculously low,I might dream about being tough too. As it is,I've fired more AK's than I can remember, though my weapon of choice has always been the big-bore magnums. Ever fired a REAL gun,honey?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:59 am
http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/photos/14.jpg

You guys can have your warhammers.....
I got my iron.
Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:00 am
Re: Cav
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Cav, don't be so smug. I have two sets of mother of pearl caviar spoons. So watch out!

BBB

I trump your 'smug' with a 'guffaw'. Those things are small and inefficiant, but really nice for caviar. :wink: Man...now you're makin' me hungry...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:00 am
oooo, me! me! ....I want to be part of the gang.... Cool
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:02 am
timberlandko wrote:
You call that a warhammer, JP - nahhhh; thats a toy .... here's a warhammer

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0cgDxAoUkSVoi5CdWnKPvDoWUw5LBH9jcJDrlF9YIeJ1eI8xohTuM2AolUEgfFFQP5BB7SZVUwFLUZAiOdQMZSsW2Kg22aTgNV!mYaw1mhH*zsUYGvjL66TJlZjHbs0mze3JNkKWekBjJeOotTiORC1BlnzuOvoNIDpu5*lM8fus/D50-Smith_Adrian-TAOAS089-Knights_Of_The_White_Wolf.jpg

(hope the link works - lemme know if it doesn't, and I'll try somethin' else)

Ohhh... I like it timber... can I use it? You seem like the WarHammer type... wanna show these wannabe pajamma thieves how to run a gang?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:07 am
Kristie wrote:

Gotta tear your clothes.... :wink:
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:14 am
carbuncle
carbuncle, does this qualify me? When I was 18 years old, I nearly shot my toes off firing a 45 pistol with a kick so strong, my fingers froze on the trigger. I also nearly broke my cheek firing an M1 rifle. Can you tell I was then married to a WWII paratrooper vet?

However, all is not lost. I never was strong enough to cock a luger; I never could get the top lever pulled back far enough. I was once followed by a man on the sidewalk who tried catching me before I got up the front steps into my house. I beat him to my front door and while he was searching for a way in, I found the luger, but couldn't cock it and I couldn't get the ammo clip into the gun's handle. So I just covered the handle with my hands and pointed the gut at him through the window. The empty gun scared him away. I called the police, but they never found him.

BBB
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:30 am
BBB
It sounds like you could have had an early demise, my goodness.
It dosen't sound like he was looking to just rob you. <shivers>
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:48 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Kristie wrote:

Gotta tear your clothes.... :wink:

Off?

Done.

Shocked :wink:
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:59 am
carbuncle wrote:
... Ever fired a REAL gun ... ?

Biggest gun I've ever fired was One of These

http://afvdb.50megs.com/usa/pics/8insphm55.jpg

Hey, BBB ... a Lugar is a Republican Senator from Indiana. A Luger is a toggle-bolt "Parabellum", 9mm "Short" semi-automatic pistol of German WWI-WWII manufacture, more correctly designated "P 08 Parabellum". I've got a couple of 'em. They're sorta finicky, but they've got good collector value even if they ain't real great shooters.

Go ahead and use that hammer, JP - if ya can swing it Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:30 pm
Timber
Timber, thanks for correcting my spelling. Maybe I should have just pointed Senator Lugar at that man. Republican senators (even the best of them) would scare anyone away. :wink: :wink:

BBB
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:34 pm
timberlandko wrote:
carbuncle wrote:
... Ever fired a REAL gun ... ?

Biggest gun I've ever fired was One of These

http://afvdb.50megs.com/usa/pics/8insphm55.jpg

Go ahead and use that hammer, JP - if ya can swing it Laughing

bow... to the big man. ;-)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:43 pm
carbuncle wrote:
Wow. You sound so tough! >....<I suppose if my self esteem were that ridiculously low,I might dream about being tough too. >............< Ever fired a REAL gun,honey?

Ahhh yes sweetie. I have. I have fired many guns. Though, I have to admit, rather sheepishly I might add ,that my fav is a 40 glock.
( yeah it is a girlie gun but what can I say... I like it ;-) ) I have a bit of history with guns though none as big as Timber's.
As I said.. hes da' man. HAH! Laughing
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:45 pm
Hey Timber, can I borrow your ride for the commute home tonight?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:47 pm
George wrote:
Hey Timber, can I borrow your ride for the commute home tonight?

What I wouldn't do to use that sucker during rush hour traffic....

Outta my way A-Hole! ***Blam!***
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:47 pm
wow, you have a home? wow. can we all crash there tonite? ya know, it's gonna freeze and the dumpsters get cold.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:35:11