The A2K Thread Mob Posse

kickycan

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:19 pm
<runs back, clothes torn to tatters, blood dripping from several deep bite wounds>

<pant, pant> Damn, lady J, where were those steaks? This ganking thing is gonna be tougher than I thought. Here, lady j, <pant, wheeze> all I could get are these red bunny pajamas. <hands pajamas to lady j>
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:21 pm
Ehm, LJ, Dag is my civil name. Here I be da Able to Gnaw. Speaking of which, may I have the steak bones to gnaw on after we're done ganking?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:24 pm
I think I'm sticking with Kicky. It's a pretty threatening name, right? Like hey, I'm Kicky!--I'll kick you!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:29 pm
kickycan wrote:
<runs back, clothes torn to tatters, blood dripping from several deep bite wounds>

<pant, pant> Damn, lady J, where were those steaks? This ganking thing is gonna be tougher than I thought. Here, lady j, <pant, wheeze> all I could get are these red bunny pajamas. <hands pajamas to lady j>

God DAMN you look sexy!!
I gave the Rots the bones, but I think it was your Drakkar Noir that turned them on....

Ms. Gnaw, you ravage those bones, girl! Smile

I love my jammies btw! Red goes good with the blonde and black jacket don't ya think?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:31 pm
well,i'd love to hang, but i need to crawl into my dumpster to catch some sleep. i have a gas station to stick up in the morning.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:31 pm
Kicky, the Lady and da Able 2 Gnaw.

You done good kick. You kicked a$$! Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:33 pm
Night Gnaw girl...cover up good, it's cold tonight. Up for a celebration kicky while I tend your wounds?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:38 pm
**grabs kicky's hand and limps him back to his crib**
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:39 pm
do you have a tourniquette by any chance?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:41 pm
Always.... **rips Red Bunny Pajama leg off**
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:43 pm
here, i found this loudspeaker in the dumpster. oh, and a toilet seat. one of them will fit you for sure.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:10 am
You truly are so very thughtful to share. Thanks you! Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 05:27 am
And, and ...? .... I can't wait for the next bit!

Go, Lady J! A woman of many parts! Very Happy (I think Kicky just ran out of steam! :wink: )
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 05:57 am
I think I have my gangsta name picked out...I am B-Bitchy...the muscle behind the man...I wear steel toed boots for some serious kicka$$...Kicky is always running out of steam which is why we fight into the gang now instead of fock in...I think we should contact JP and get some cool gang tatoos made up...hey..who's heading this gang anyway????
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 06:41 am
Ain't much of a joiner, but glad to offer you kids what help and support I can. One thing I'll tell ya - steakbones ain't gonna do much to distract rotts. If ya wanna give 'em somethin' else to think about while you're up to somethin', give 'em a couple - three bags of cats. Won't much happen to the cats - they'll hit the trees and rooftops in no time, but the rotts'll stay real interested in 'em for a good long while.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:31 am
Thing is- and this is inside info, for the A2KTMP only-- roger's got three vicious cats, not rotts... next time he be dissing us, we bring a can of tuna!

Sorry, roger, but I've always wanted to be in a badass gang, and I think my info is the ticket...
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:03 am
Every good gang needs a rival gang to battle for turf and stuff.... otherwise you got a monopoly and what's the fun in that.

I volunteer to head up the rival A2K WarHammers.

This is our weapon of choice:

http://www.medieval-weaponry.com/ProductImages/windlass/spiked-war-hammer-0600156.jpg

If you move in on our turf... you can expect the hammer to fall.

Who's in?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:15 am
Looks more like a 'tool' than a weapon...

Now, for a gangsta name, maybe "Hairy M."

As for roger's vicious cats, a burlap sack and a river should do just fine, heh heh.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:20 am
What about a female only gang? I have garden tools and I'm not afraid to use them. We could strike fear into anyone that comes near, for instance, I'm capable of trimming someones petunias in seconds flat..................................scared? You should be.

Thinking of a name.........
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:28 am
> Walks up, Leather jacket on, open, black lace torn bra , no shirt. Jeans ripped at the ass and knees, combat boots.... 2 Ak-47's in hand <

Wuz u p? I think you be need'n some iron if your going to get through them dogs. The aint about no bones. If they wanted bones to chew on , they would go for yours..
What 'you say to that?
Am I in?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:29:57