The sites you visited while A2K was down. How did they rate?

djjd62

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:21 pm
it seemed like a2k was down fora long time, i was a little worried

but i spent my time hanging out at my gaming boards
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:37 pm
Actually, the only site I joined was one to find out about a band, Corvus Corax, yes, The Raven. It was all full of strange Germans...I'm hoping djjd62 might have some info. I hear they are doing a performance of Carmina Burana in Berlin that I won't be able to make. Laughing

The track I was looking for, that I have had an impossible time finding, was one they did probably a few years ago, with a mix of industrial and bagpipes.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:49 pm
What, no "cuisine" sites, cav? :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:54 pm
msolga wrote:
What, no "cuisine" sites, cav? :wink:

I don't need no steenking cuisine sites. :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:57 pm
Laughing

Brilliant enough already, are you? :wink:
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:03 pm
Sites?

I visited my mom, hung out a little with my son, went dining with my wife, twice to the movies with wife and daughter, read a bit, saw a lot of soccer games on tv.
It was a weekend, you know.

Oh yes, friday afternoon.
Horrible. I had no work at all (and some days a thread is hot and I have to work): I read part of a good book about Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:06 pm
A man with a life! Laughing
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:16 pm
what's the url for that?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:18 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:18 pm
I joined Loopnet... searched through 100's, seemed like thousands of restaurant listings for my Chef friend in Wisconsin and am now 80% convinced we should open a restaurant together.
I'll be taking a look at a 150 seat place on Pompano Beach tomorrow afternoon. Rolling Eyes Will somebody please save a place for me in the bankruptcy line. Shocked
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:20 pm
Brave move, O'Bill! Surprised
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:35 pm
Just curious: How many of you emailed other A2Kers to figure out the site would be returning? (Especially after the "access forbidden" message? Were you quietly wondering if ..........?) :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:40 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I joined Loopnet... searched through 100's, seemed like thousands of restaurant listings for my Chef friend in Wisconsin and am now 80% convinced we should open a restaurant together.
I'll be taking a look at a 150 seat place on Pompano Beach tomorrow afternoon. Rolling Eyes Will somebody please save a place for me in the bankruptcy line. Shocked

Hmm...just when I was thinking of moving to Florida and asking O'Bill for money, this comes up.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:46 pm
Dammit, cav! You left your move too late!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:51 pm
I emailed you, msolga, but never received an answer.

Your email is still [email protected], isn't it?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:53 pm
cavfancier wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Hmm...just when I was thinking of moving to Florida and asking O'Bill for money, this comes up.
Well, O'Bill doesn't have any money but he may soon need a good cook... but methinks you're a bit beyond that... and my would-be partner is a CIA grad.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:55 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I emailed you, msolga, but never received an answer.

Your email is still [email protected], isn't it?

No, no, no, Gus!
It's Ukrainianozqueenmsolga@hotmail,dot.com. au!
Silly you! Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:56 pm
I was full of anxiety from having been banned twice, so I thought the worst was happening. LOL I wrote a many of my friends, and they assured me a2k was under maintenance. WHEW! Wink
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:57 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
I was full of anxiety from having been banned twice, so I thought the worst was happening. LOL I wrote a many of my friends, and they assured me a2k was under maintenance. WHEW! Wink

c.i.

You weren't alone in that! And I haven't even been banned yet! Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 07:23 pm
I had an instant of concern, but then I remembered Craven commenting that its too bad lots of people think the worst when the site goes down. I also remember reading that if you're banned, the site will tell you that when you log on (I thought it once before).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 07:28:23