Atheists: Your answer please

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 07:24 am
There are two cases that I would like the atheists to answer:
1. A baby was born but died at birth. It was buried. A few years later, the child was exhumed. Where did the hair and skeleton come from?
2. A chick is developed when a rooster and a hen mate. Get an egg from the cloaca of the hen and drink the content of the egg. Did your mouth feel any skeleton or hair from what you drank? The hen sits on the eggs for about 21 days. And the eggs hatch. Where did the skeleton and hair of the chicks come from?

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 08:08 am
@peacecrusader888,
Holy cow!!! Wow!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 10:22 am
@peacecrusader888,
Embryonic stem cells grow and develop into more specific types of cells according to the given organism's DNA.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 10:44 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

There are two cases that I would like the atheists to answer:
1. A baby was born but died at birth. It was buried. A few years later, the child was exhumed. Where did the hair and skeleton come from?

Well babies do have skeletons when born. As for the hair, it's a phenomena that hair continues to "grow" after death. Hair is actually dead cells. By the way this question is borderline on retarded.

peacecrusader888 wrote:

2. A chick is developed when a rooster and a hen mate. Get an egg from the cloaca of the hen and drink the content of the egg. Did your mouth feel any skeleton or hair from what you drank? The hen sits on the eggs for about 21 days. And the eggs hatch. Where did the skeleton and hair of the chicks come from?

The bones and feathers develope over the 21 days the hen is incubating the fertilized egg. In fact if you were to grab that egg, at day ten and crack it open you would find feathers forming but not complete and soft bone structures. This is considered a delicacy in China.

What is the point in asking these questions? It's biology. Are you suggesting God uses magic to make things like this happen?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 12:14 pm
I think it all magically conjured because god.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 02:19 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Why only atheists?
peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 12:52 am
@tibbleinparadise,
Quote:
Why only atheists?

Okay. Including those who do not believe in God.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 01:01 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
Well babies do have skeletons when born. As for the hair, it's a phenomena that hair continues to "grow" after death. Hair is actually dead cells. By the way this question is borderline on retarded.

I am asking where are skeleton of the baby is from. Once a person is dead, his hair stops growing as well. Please cite that hair continues to "grow".
peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 01:07 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
What is the point in asking these questions? It's biology. Are you suggesting God uses magic to make things like this happen?

God is the owner. So we have to follow Him.
chai2

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 01:30 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Quote:

I am asking where are skeleton of the baby is from. Once a person is dead, his hair stops growing as well. Please cite that hair continues to "grow".

The fetus had the skeleton before birth because that's part of the development process of the fetus. Bones start to develop at 13 weeks.

"grow" was put in quotations because obviously hair does not grow after death.

However, when a body dies, the skin dries and shrinks back, making a small part of hair and nails that had been underneath the skin surface become visual

The fetus has hair before birth because hair develops too, because it is a mammal.

I don't know why you had to concoct this convoluted story about mothers and babies dying, and chicken eggs. Oh, and reminding us the chicken has to have sex before any of its eggs will be fertile.

You obviously know all animals start out as simple cells that multiple and become specialized, forming a member of its species.

This happens because sperm and egg come together, the appropriate amount of chromosomes, which contain all genes, activate, and the child, chick, rhino, penguin, jellyfish, etc starts to develop.

If your belief is that God somehow orchestrates the sperm/egg merging, or the development, that's your business.

0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 01:41 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Quote:

God is the owner. So we have to follow Him.

Can you even prove a god exists?
Then can you prove it is the "owner"?
Then can you prove that it is worthy to be followed?

Oh what's that? You cant prove any of it? Then it's just wishful thinking on your part and empty statements that don't mean anything.
peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:06 am
@Krumple,
Quote:

The true God knows what will happen in the future. An atheist does not know what will happen in the future.

World War III will start from Spratly Islands in the middle of the year on a Wednesday. It may occur until 2017-09-30 (end of the third quarter). If it does not occur before 2017-09-30, then there will be no world war until 2018-03-31 (end of first quarter in 2018).
ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:15 am
@peacecrusader888,
Why are you making things up?
peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:29 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:

I am not making things up. I heard the spirit of Ama said that World War III will start from the Spratly Islands in the middle of the year on a Wednesday. I am just guiding you.
chai2

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 10:09 am
@peacecrusader888,
I heard the spirit of Ama say he's having a really good time telling you all this nonsense, and the fact you believe it.

I'm not making that up. So you know it's true.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 11:01 am
@peacecrusader888,
I'm going to mark this on my calendar.
Krumple

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 05:56 pm
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Quote:

The true God knows what will happen in the future. An atheist does not know what will happen in the future.

I object.

Let's do a run down to prove that god is reactionary and has no knowledge of the future.

Adam and Eve sin by partaking of the tree of knowledge.

Okay so god creates Adam and Eve then commands them not to take from the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Wait a second. If god has knowledge of future events then he would have known LONG before creating Adam or Eve that they would disobey him. He would have known, yet he continued anyways? Why didn't he move the tree or magically create a barrier to prevent them from partaking? If he knew the future then he knew he was going to damn Adam and Eve before he even created them. No! HE is reactionary and had no clue it was going to happen.

Jump a head. The FLOOD story. Okay god creates everything, and then notices that everything is messed up. Nothing is working out how he wanted. He sees all humanity sinning and is disgusted by it. So he decides he is going to destroy it all. OH but wait he notices one family are righteous and decides to spare them. Hold on a second, if he knew the future wouldn't he have known that this was going to happen? That all humanity would be turning out how he didn't want? NOPE! He is reactionary and like a child gets upset AFTER the fact and never forsees events happening until they do.

SAME mentality with the Tower of Babel story. He didn't foresee them wanting to build a tower to heaven? Wait a second, that is impossible. Anyone knows that they would end up in space if they could have even had succeeded. They still would have never reached heaven. So why would god get upset that they were trying to build a tower to heaven? MAKES zero sense. Once again he is reactionary.

I can go on and on showing stories that point out that god has NO clue what is going to happen. He is reactionary to events, like a whiny little child gets angry and upset and over reacts to these things. The bible DOES NOT support a god that knows the future.
Krumple

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 06:06 pm
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Quote:

I am not making things up. I heard the spirit of Ama said that World War III will start from the Spratly Islands in the middle of the year on a Wednesday. I am just guiding you.

Middle of the year is what month? JUNE? the 6th month or are you suggesting something else? Just want to be clear because I want to hold you to this. Because later you can attempt to try to weasel out of it, which I know you will when you are shown to be wrong.

So clearly state it. What month, which year? I am assuming 2017, but I want you to say it.

When your bullshit is shown to not be the case, I want to be able to reveal that you are full of crap. So be specific other than saying middle of the year on a Wednesday.

Also what are the signs, what are the events that are suppose to happen because you can attempt to weasel out stating it starts small and insignificant. So you might say, hey look at that little skirmish in Afghanistan, that happened on a Wednesday in June.

Be specific or you are full of male cow feces.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 02:27 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
Please cite that hair continues to "grow".

Quote:
The gruesome idea of nails and hair continuing to grow on a rotting corpse is fascinating. But it’s a myth – at least if you’re thinking of luscious locks and long, curly fingernails growing inside a coffin.

Nails and hair may appear to keep growing, but this is because flesh shrinks as it dries out, retracting the skin to make the nails and hair appear longer. There is a little truth in the story though, because death isn’t an instantaneous process. When someone’s heart stops beating their brain cells die very quickly, but cells that use less oxygen can live a little longer. So potentially hair and nails could grow a tiny bit after the brain is dead.

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/do-fingernails-and-hair-really-keep-growing-after-death<br /> <br />
lmur

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 02:47 am
@izzythepush,
Well, that's just great. To finally have fingernails but be too dead to chew 'em.
0 Replies