vaccine associated fibrosarcomas

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 07:39 pm
i just recently found out that my cat has a malignant tumor(cancer) that was caused by the rabies vaccine. i was unaware of this even being a possibility. i thought that the vaccine was to help but in my one cats case, all it has done was harm her. i just want to make sure that more people are aware of this. ask your veterinarian about side affects before you get your pets shots, or do some research about it.

vaccine associated fibrosarcomas
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,459 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Thoughtful Biped

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 12:21 am
Have you ever heard of children getting autism from their vaccinations? And yet, here we are pumping everything we feel that we own with drugs to keep them healthy. Go figure. Is it really about health or perpetuating a system of monetary value?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 12:35 am
It is a calculated risk. One which you should be made aware of, but calculated, nonetheless. Polio vaccines have caused polio, but due to the vaccination, polio is almost unknown in the U.S. It's the lesser of evils in your perception, but if polio is just another name for a disease to you, you are probably under age 40.

Welcome aboard, Biped.
0 Replies