Petronella Wyatt pictures?

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:20 am
In the British media, there has been much talk lately of the affair between Boris Johnson, editor of The Spectator, and Petronella Wyatt. I am sure her picture has been splashed all over the tabloids. Alas, here in California, I am unable to satisfy my curiosity as to what she looks like. Nowhere on the web can I find a picture of her. Anyone have any idea where there is one? She is usually described as 'glamorous'. I'd like to decide for myself.

Yes, I know there are matters of far greater gravitas in the world today. That's why I want to take time off to enjoy some scandal.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,704 • Replies: 3
No top replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:59 am
Boris
Her picture was splashed all over the The tabloids (she IS quite glamorous) this weekend, particulary 'The News of the Wold' or News of the screws as it is affectionately known here. You could go on-line and have a look, I'm not so well up on this here computer thingy to give you web address, but I'm sure you can find them. Also try The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Mail.........they will also be running pictures, but then you appear to know what the British press is like, the story is bigger than Iraq here! We Brits love our smut!Laughing
0 Replies

highlyoriginal

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 09:21 am
Thanks, Sarah. I found a couple of pictures on The News of the World website. Yes, she is quite a looker. I suppose her 15 minutes of fame is over. In honour of her, I composed the following:

Petronella Wyatt
has gone very quiet.
The Johnson in her life
has jogged back to his wife.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 04:51 am
Boris and Petra
Perhaps her 15 minutes isn't up. She should 'work it' people have found fame on a lot less than sleeeping with an eccentric politician. 'I'm a celebrity' beckons.........it'll be hard to look as glam in the jungle though. Boris was on 'Have I got news for you' he was an amusing fellow, though coming from Liverpool, his remarks about 'excessive mourning' for Ken Bigley still rankle. I'm waiting for the British press to give her a 'tabloid name' probably something like Petrachemical on account of all the slap trowelled on! She looks like the kind of woman who wears tweed knickers! Laughing
0 Replies