RAGDOLL KITTENS, ANYONE?

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 05:00 pm
I've been looking for ragdoll kittens for a while now, it's a present for my wife. I've been to a bunch of online breeders but none of them want to ship to Hawaii. And i think there's only two breeders in Hawaii.... Anyone who's got any news or help, please let me know
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,194 • Replies: 6
No top replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 05:08 pm
Well, first, welcome to a2k!
Second, I/we have 2 cats, brother and sister, and lemme tell ya, our tomcat, he is like a ragdoll, but only to me...
No, really, I can do what I want to our tom, he doesn't care at all. He knows he's in good hands, maybe it's only the way you treat your cats...?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 05:23 pm
Sorry, odious wasp, can't help. Your title caught my attention as I saw a program on rag doll cats a couple of years ago and was captivated by them.

If you are able to find one, I hope you will keep it indoors. From what I heard, they are so trusting that they really don't have the capability of defending themselves and should always be indoor cats.

Like bidice, I had a cat which might have been a rag doll in that he was soooooo relaxed that you could do anything with him. The way cats are treated is the most important part but the rag dolls on TV were just extraordinary.

Let us know how it turns out OW.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 10:18 am
My friend on another site just had ragdoll kittens! she has the most beautiful cats too. Unfortunately, I think you're a few weeks late in claiming one. Sad

Good luck finding one though. I absolutely love them!
0 Replies

The Odious Wasp

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 05:33 pm
Could you ask her if she has any other contact info for breeders? Thanks
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 10:04 pm
Have you checked to see if there's a ragdoll rescue in your area through google.com?

She told me to tell you to contact RFCI....ragdoll fanciers.

www.rfci.org

they will help you. Smile
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 10:18 pm
Also, she just said:

...a woman in New Jersey who has champion lines....RagdollbyRansdell ships, but he must answer a questionaire and sign contract which will be done by most breeders.
0 Replies