When it comes to a Chair Glue Prank - What Glue should i use to not hurt a Person/Friend/Victim?

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 03:10 pm
Hey Smile. As the Title says it all, i was asking myself what Glue would be the perfect Solution for a extremely sticky Prank, without leaving brandmarks on the Butt? Superglue is too heavy, i tried that on my own, and i couldn't sit normally for WEEKS xDDD. So what Glue would U use, if you want to make sure the Person can't get off of the Chair without using all Power that the Person have Very Happy?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,406 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 03:31 pm
@Shizomania1,
Shocked
Well, at least you aren't going for thumbtacks. You may be into this but some people would likely want to throttle you if you stuck them to a chair. Choose carefully whose caboose you wish to affix to a seat.

As to Schweinfurt, the population estimate from 2015, is/was 51,969.
roger

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 05:40 pm
@Sturgis,
I had no idea Schwweinfurt was that small.
centrox

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 02:06 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
I had no idea Schwweinfurt was that small.

I once say a cartoon in the New Yorker, of a lot of identical birds, pigeons or gulls, or maybe just generic "birds", flying in the sky, all in formation, as far as the eye can see. They are wearing old fashioned aviator helmets. One bird in the foreground is saying to the one next to him, "Not the ball bearing factory at Schweinfurt again!"
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 04:01 pm
@Shizomania1,
Shiz, I recently posted a couple of OP's regarding glue, but both subsequently disappeared. I wonder whether you might have read ether of 'em
Shizomania1

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 06:33 am
Ohman *feels a littlebit embarassed and sighs loudly* Okay... You got me now right there where you want me to lol oÔ. Actually to be honest, i didn't mean to glue anyone else to any Chair, but ME. Ohman *shakes head*. I never meant to disturb anyone, but i got a Stuckfetish, and i simply love Glue, i just LOVE it Wink... Since my Childhood i loved it to play with sticky Things like Duct Tape and Glue *shrugs*. THAT'S why i asked, and not because i want to prank any Strangers or Friends... I'd still be happy to get some Ideas told by you all. The Point is, i don't wanna use Superglue, because this Stuff burns the Skin, i experienced that one time when i didn't knew that... Any Glue Tips (Suggestions) for me =)?

P.s. I always do it in Jeans or jogging Pants, maybe that Information helps^^...
0 Replies

Shizomania1

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 08:51 am
@dalehileman,
To be honest i don'r remember that i was read one of them o.Ö
dalehileman

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 10:26 am
@Shizomania1,
Quote:
honest i don'r remember
Thanks Shiz. Evidently the Anti-Dale Cadre of Censorship Mgmt is very quick

Mgmt, if you're listenin', I'm just kiddin'. Given the volume of ur task, I realize how hard it is to decide
Shizomania1

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 11:11 am
@dalehileman,
Aha^^. Okay xD. Typonese was always one of my Powers lol. Sorry^^
0 Replies