I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 01:43 pm
I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery.

The Muslim men in this slave holding cult have submitted to Allah and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts he promises. They believe themselves to be favored by God and hate all those who are not.

History of religion, especially Christianity, shows that when a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within the believer. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder of non-believers and apostates.

The assumptions that these people make of God, without any proof and based on the supernatural and the writings of imperfect men, become so arrogant, that they act as slave traders based on their beliefs without regard for moral and ethical standards. They in fact break their own reciprocity rules.

These Muslims allow this theological certainty to create a tyrannical cult of slaved men who then make second class slaves out of their female children. Naming these Muslim women and girl’s chattel would be an understatement. They are truly slaves, as Allah demands.

These Muslims imitate their slave holding master, Allah, and like all tyrants, hate all others not of their ilk. They allow their hate to push them to violence against the free people in the free world.

Islamophobia is a fear of Islam. Those who do not fear and hate this slave holding cult of Islam, along with the other inhuman and immoral policies that Islam and Sharia allow, are not moral people. Moral people will fight against slavery.

I fear that free people will not be Islamophobic enough, because of their fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobe, to rise up and give secours to the unwilling female slave of Islam.

I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not be a moral person.

Are you a moral person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nri300CcCuE

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 400 • Replies: 4

centrox

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 01:47 pm
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am wrote:
I am an Islamophobe.

You are a knob.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 05:10 pm
@Greatest I am,
There are some whacky Christians out there too, but they don't define the majority. Oh, and crazy gays, and looney lefties, radical rights...I could keep on?

I know folks that are Muslim, they are not crazy hate filled jihadists, therefore limping all Muslims into crazytown is inappropriate.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 05:39 pm
@Greatest I am,
Bye!
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 02:46 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

There are some whacky Christians out there too, but they don't define the majority. Oh, and crazy gays, and looney lefties, radical rights...I could keep on?

I know folks that are Muslim, they are not crazy hate filled jihadists, therefore limping all Muslims into crazytown is inappropriate.

All who fly the same flag get either the praise or the criticism as they all contribute to the life of whatever religion is under discussion.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:20:29