what's this word?

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 05:44 pm
Is there a one-word adjective to describe a person under questioning/discussion?

So, the (adjective) person, which should mean "the person in question."

Thanks for your help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,242 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 06:24 pm
The "said" person.
0 Replies
Joe Nation
Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 08:39 am
You don't need an adjective, refer to the person under questioning as "the suspect".

Joe(what you know)Nation
Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 08:53 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
the person under questioning

Not under questioning. In question. Being discussed.
0 Replies
Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 09:20 am
Noun--the subject, the protagonist
0 Replies

Related Topics

There is a word for that! - Discussion by wandeljw
Best Euphemism for death and dying.... - Discussion by tsarstepan
Let pupils abandon spelling rules, says academic - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Question by lululucy
phrase/name of male seducer - Question by Zah03
Shameful sexist languge must be banned! - Question by neologist
Three Word Phrase I REALLY Hate to See - Discussion by hawkeye10
Is History an art or a science? - Question by Olivier5
"Rooms" in a cave - Question by shua
  1. Forums
  2. » what's this word?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/30/2024 at 06:33:19