payback

Eva

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:53 pm
If I were shewolf's husband, I don't think I would have gotten much sleep after that. Smile
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:56 pm
toothpicks propping open his eyes maybe?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 01:03 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dont worry, Im on Zoloft now.. Im not angry anymore.
And because of that , my husband DID sleep...

locked up tight

in the car

Laughing Laughing
If it werent too morbid I would finish my 'plan' on the thread but it is abit disturbing.

And I know living a good life after you have been wronged is one of the best revenges..
But Im not going to be the one who lights the match on a person when they go to hell So I would rather do it while they are still alive.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 01:09 pm
lol great i love it shewolf, i would hate to cross you... ever... even on your death bed... im sure you would hault me in the after life as well...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 01:12 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
I have some people I would love to repay.
Granted , I could never do the things I think of.. but I have put alot of thought into it.

I would take these people.. Tie them to a gurney. Starve them for a week. After 7 days, when they are barely hanging onto life, I would start to feed them small amounts of food. Maybe a half sandwich every other day, just enough to keep them alive.
I would start with the fingers. I woud strap every finger to a small board, take a 2 lb mallett and break a fingertip every day for 10 days.
At this time I would start to pump them with small amounts of antibiotic so they wouldnt die on me.
Then i would mount a small bucket over thier forehead and drip water on thier head for 3 days non stop.
I would move to the arms and every cigarette I smoked I would use the tender under-part of the wrist to put them out.
I would split thier tongue in half and burn the meat closed so they wouldnt bleed to death.
I would proceed to crack 2 teeth every day until they were all broken and raw, I would feed them nothing but salty/sour foods for a week.

..... Oh wait.... Im not supposed to be this mean in this thread am I?
:-) hehehe

See, big problem here. You just released your M.O. on a public forum. Any crime matching this description could be traced back to you. That's why I am more cunning and evil when it comes to revenge. I don't tell, and you'll never know when it's coming. :wink:
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 02:04 pm
that is a good point cav
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:24 pm
Au contraire! Now that everyone on the World Wide Web has read it, it could be ANYBODY!!!
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:27 pm
oh another well said statement
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:32 pm
Eva wrote:
Au contraire! Now that everyone on the World Wide Web has read it, it could be ANYBODY!!!

Well stated, however, how many others have posted that exact scenario on the WWW? Hmm?? Even if innocent, poor shewolf might still be falsely accused.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 08:29 am
Who me ???????????? Accused?

UG! they wouldnt daaarrreee....... ( wicked laugh ) hahahahaha
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 08:31 am
So, anyone want to come over and have dinner??

I will be serving half sandwiches and honey.
;-)
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 02:15 pm
isnt honey what you call your husband????!!???!!?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 03:12 pm
Re: payback
Seed wrote:
has someone done you wrong? have you ever been done a great injustice and wish it to be righted? how would you do such a thing? and do you think it would bring you satisfaction?

Interesting topic, Seed. It certainly conjured up a few memories from days gone by. Personally, I don't think that I could ever dole out the justice as well as time and karma ever has or could. There are/were only two people in my life that I know will pay dearly for their atrocities. One already has and the other is yet to come. The latter I may not see in this lifetime, but I truly believe what goes around comes around. Am I or will I be satisfied? I don't know. Can the pain or memories of a child who has been molested ever really go away? Can the pain or memories of a sister being murdered ever really go away? Patience and faith that the wrong will be righted is all I can hope for....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 03:52 pm
I once wanted to exact revenge on an ex-girlfriend, and in the heat of anger, I had some ideas like shewolf seems to have thought about, but then I had a brainstorm. I thought that in a show of good faith, I would sign over all my credit cards to her, and of course forget to mention they were all in 3rd party collection. I would of course, immediately contact the collectors, give them her number, and say she would be taking care of the debt now. Then I would make an anonymous call to the tax department and suggest that they may want to audit her and her entire family, because I was an insider, and knew something fishy was going on. Yeah, that would have been the ticket....Instead, I chose to just move on with my life and sleep with her best friend.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:40 pm
anything dealing with the IRS as revenge is just horrible... i must write that down.... :-D
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:43 pm
Seed wrote:
anything dealing with the IRS as revenge is just horrible... i must write that down.... :-D

This is why I am more evil than shewolf, muahaha!! Violence is temporary, bad credit can last forever, heh heh.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:51 pm
that and from what I have heard the IRS doesnt use and lube when giving the shaft... and generally the give the shaft hard and put it rather deep...
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 05:06 pm
Seed wrote:
that and from what I have heard the IRS doesnt use and lube when giving the shaft... and generally the give the shaft hard and put it rather deep...

Maybe I just got lucky a few years ago when the IRS tried to get snotty with me saying I owed them a great deal of money. I showed them the error of their ways and they sent me a check for 1500 dollars. Two weeks later I got another check from them for 5000 dollars. They never came right out and admitted it but I could see the big red Ooops! written all over that one. They've been sweet as pie ever since. Go figure, eh?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 07:55 pm
anyone, or anything that does me wrong is on my revenge list. I may not get you today, maybe not even tommorow....but someday.......
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 08:15 pm
Plotting and or seeking revenge is like drinking poison and expecting the OTHER person to die.

Let's say person A has been wronged by B.

Whenever A starts stewing/hating/re-living the wrong, A begins to suffer. Being angry, pissed off or carrying around other peoples misdeeds is very damaging to the self. While A sit's and stews, B is off enjoying life, golfing, dating or what ever it is that they do
To rent space in one's head or hold on to old negative tapes and replay them is very damaging to one's self.

This is what I have done, I acknowledge the wrong that was done, realized the person was off the beam, sick in the head, didn't know better what ever, told someone about it, forgiven them, and moved on.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » payback
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 05:22:05