payback

Seed

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 09:20 pm
has someone done you wrong? have you ever been done a great injustice and wish it to be righted? how would you do such a thing? and do you think it would bring you satisfaction?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,279 • Replies: 43
No top replies

Odd Socks

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 09:52 pm
my ( sob sob) oven ( sob sob) decided to ( sob) burn my dinner (sob). And it was fish, too! It was all my oven's fault, and has nothing to do with me falling asleep or being an atrocious cook.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 09:55 pm
I used to feel that way until I realized it was the entire world who had done me wrong, and not only did I recognize that destroying the earth would ultimately result in my own demise, I was also just too lazy to deal with killing that many people, especially when good Trek reruns are on TV every day.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:06 pm
Trek does seem to calm the soul
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:12 pm
"The fault, Dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves,
That we are underlings. Men at some time are masters of their fate."
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:15 pm
Trek is indeed calming. We have digital cable as well, with all the movie channels. We just watched 7 Grams the other night, and although it was a good movie, I couldn't wait for it to be over, and kinda wanted to vomit after sitting through it. Not an easy watch, more so for the way it was cut and directed than for the actual story, although that was intriguing as well.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:18 pm
movie channels will be the bane of my existance... they promise such good movies yet show nothing but crap for weeks at a time
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:23 pm
Aw, how can anybody call " The Killer Clowns from Venus versus Bambi's mother" or " Godzilla versus Mothra" crap? HOW?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:34 pm
Odd Socks wrote:
Aw, how can anybody call " The Killer Clowns from Venus versus Bambi's mother" or " Godzilla versus Mothra" crap? HOW?

Are you saying that 'Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter' isn't a classic?

"In all the great biblical epics, Jesus Christ is typically portrayed as the calm, unflappable soul of all things good and great. Heck, in a few of those epics, you never even get to see Jesus, lest his holy visage melt the very film onto which he is being portrayed. Tired of the boring, old portrayals of Jesus? Look no further than Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter, a loveable little modern fable about how Christ returns to Earth to flatten the souls of some evil vampires intent on robbing our cities of all the lesbians they can find! Actually, that requires a little explanation. Set in modern day Canada, this film begins with the premise that Ottawa is being drained of its lesbian population by some mysterious force. When a certain Catholic priest suspects the truth is a vampire invasion, he calls upon the big guns to deal with it. Jesus Christ, busy trying to re-insert himself into society so he can bring about another religious uprising, is called forth to help to battle with the undead, using not only his inner spirit but his ability at kung-fu as well.

Jesus tries to rally all the people of Earth to help him, but when they find out he's battling vampires (through an elaborate musical number), he's only left with a few allies, one of whom is famous Mexican wrestler-slash-superhero, El Santo! He modernizes himself a bit (complete with ear piercings) and sets forth on his quest with additional ally, Mary Magnum. The problem is, these vampires can walk around in the daytime thanks to skin grafts given to them by a mad scientist. What's a deity to do? Kick some serious vampire butt, that's what. Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter, at first glance, might appear to just be a simple parody of those badly dubbed, 1970s-era kung-fu flicks you may have seen on nighttime theater as a kid, but it actually has a lot more to it. To begin with, rather than just taking the easy route and using Jesus Christ as a big, never-ending gag character, the film wisely doesn't rely on him for all of the jokes. In fact, rather than offending people, the humor here is very firmly rooted in the serious portrayal of Jesus and his order of fellow vampire-knowledgeable friends.

Having fun with its '70s exploitation-style influences, the movie also wears its low budget proudly on its sleeve, and adds only more levels to the charm of the project; no one should ever say a bad word about this film just because it's appallingly low budget. In fact, it's probably the best "homemade" project I've seen in some time. It's a satire, but not so much so that it makes you gag, and it's not some amazingly pretentious film that serves only its creator's purpose. Instead, it's a big joke that, admittedly might not work for everyone, but is just a blast to watch. It does have one teensy flaw, though: it's a little too long in places. Other than that, you can look forward to a thoroughly entertaining, goofy, and often stupid (and I mean that lovingly) vampire flick that's better than anything a certain stake-wielding cheerleader can come up with. Got Jesus?"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:45 pm
I have some people I would love to repay.
Granted , I could never do the things I think of.. but I have put alot of thought into it.

I would take these people.. Tie them to a gurney. Starve them for a week. After 7 days, when they are barely hanging onto life, I would start to feed them small amounts of food. Maybe a half sandwich every other day, just enough to keep them alive.
I would start with the fingers. I woud strap every finger to a small board, take a 2 lb mallett and break a fingertip every day for 10 days.
At this time I would start to pump them with small amounts of antibiotic so they wouldnt die on me.
Then i would mount a small bucket over thier forehead and drip water on thier head for 3 days non stop.
I would move to the arms and every cigarette I smoked I would use the tender under-part of the wrist to put them out.
I would split thier tongue in half and burn the meat closed so they wouldnt bleed to death.
I would proceed to crack 2 teeth every day until they were all broken and raw, I would feed them nothing but salty/sour foods for a week.

..... Oh wait.... Im not supposed to be this mean in this thread am I?
:-) hehehe
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:48 pm
thats just a little bit scary. ummm? help?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:52 pm
Laughing
I read my post to my husband and he swung his chair around, stare at me and said.. You really HAVE thought about that huh? Laughing

So then I told him..
Dont make me mad.. Twisted Evil
Of course, understand.. the person I want this kind of revenge on is a child molester. That is why my thoughts are rather dark and angry...
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:53 pm
I have wronged many people and the only way I can see to repay them is by repaying humanity and giving back. This I will continue to do until I die, more at some times than at other times.

Dauer
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 11:13 pm
The best revenge is living a good life, at least that's been my experience.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:29 am
wow shewolfnm, that's quite a revenge.
Have you read "THe 5th woman" from Henning Mankell?
There is a passage, where the victim is also starved
for weeks and then driven to a nearby forest and tied to
a tree. Afterwards the murder covers the victim's
body with honey and left him there for the wildlife to
chew on.

---

I truly believe that everybody will get what they
deserve, so no revenge needed, I know they'll rot
in hell. Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:38 am
I think I better stay clear of this one as I'm in a very delicate mood these days, but my ex was the first person who came to mind.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:42 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I have some people I would love to repay.
Granted , I could never do the things I think of.. but I have put alot of thought into it.

I would take these people.. Tie them to a gurney. Starve them for a week. After 7 days, when they are barely hanging onto life, I would start to feed them small amounts of food. Maybe a half sandwich every other day, just enough to keep them alive.
I would start with the fingers. I woud strap every finger to a small board, take a 2 lb mallett and break a fingertip every day for 10 days.
At this time I would start to pump them with small amounts of antibiotic so they wouldnt die on me.
Then i would mount a small bucket over thier forehead and drip water on thier head for 3 days non stop.
I would move to the arms and every cigarette I smoked I would use the tender under-part of the wrist to put them out.
I would split thier tongue in half and burn the meat closed so they wouldnt bleed to death.
I would proceed to crack 2 teeth every day until they were all broken and raw, I would feed them nothing but salty/sour foods for a week.

..... Oh wait.... Im not supposed to be this mean in this thread am I?
:-) hehehe

Thanks for the ideas Shewolf Twisted Evil
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:47 am
Remind me never to piss shewolf off...lol...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:04 am
Hee hee, me too.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:16 am
willow_tl wrote:
Remind me never to piss shewolf off...lol...

Being pissed off is better then being pissed on! Mr. Green
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » payback
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 09:53:56