farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
the other one
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:07 pm
@roger,
I always worry about my failing mind- hand coordination, mostly about my left hand and arm.
roger

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:09 pm
@farmerman,
I meant the part about becoming Dale.
farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:25 pm
@roger,
thanks, Hows fishing on the River yet? is it cleaned up enough?.
farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:27 pm
@farmerman,
PS, am I the only one who has enjoyed the fried egg on top o the layered meal?
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
I've never ever been to Taco Bell..
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:36 pm
@farmerman,
Ah, I now understand and will stop what was a kidding taunt anyway.
You can't become Dale, we need him for the aggravation.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:44 pm
@farmerman,
I don't fish, but of course it's clean enough. That polluting EPA said it was within ten days of the spill. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for you. So there!
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:53 pm
@farmerman,
I was a picky child. I didn't like food that wiggled. Being an only child with parents that moved around, it took me some years to get over the wiggle stuff. Yes, I have eaten snails... later. I think my first breakthrough was spaghetti, in Evanston, where I had to buck up and eat it. This is ironic, given my later years of interest in Italy.

I still don't like my scrambled eggs not well mixed. I don't like egg white theater (well, meringue is ok). I'm well aware this is odd.
farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:57 pm
@roger,
the river is full of a minimally acceptable level of toxins eh? Doesnt that mak you feel good?

When Obama actually strtee cutting staffs in the EPA, the firsst guys to go were the experienced scientists and engineers. "It (science and engineering) has become a commodity market".

Wht do you call a physician who graduates to the bottom of the class and with lowest rank on their internships?
roger

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:59 pm
@farmerman,
Doctor
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 03:59 pm
@ossobucotemp,
chinese noodles are waay better than italian pasta.

He swiftly runs out of the room
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 04:02 pm
@farmerman,
****, I didn't know that.

Lately, it seems a pattern.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 04:05 pm
@farmerman,
No, no, tell me more.. I have some in my cupboard.
Also I remember a restaurant in LA's older part of chinatown, a demonstration for just us, re the noodles in progress.
farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 04:27 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I remember a noodle dinner at the Howard House in Tipei. It had all kinds , from long slippery to short "gnocchilike" not to mention pot sticker or wontons and jelly noodles with fish stuff.
Every place Ive ever gone in China doewnt seem to try to copy other places (except for "western food") they ech ahve some specialties that are unique and revered by even the competition.

ONLY the street vendors dont care qhther they are copying from a fine dining place or not.

There i one dih and I forget its name but it has one long noodle and you are supposed to try to eat the whole noodle without cutting it. Its fun eating too. Chinese food in China has always been fun as much as any cuisine
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 04:30 pm
I have simple tastes. I love beef tips with egg noodles.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 04:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
Where are you guys getting this really weird ass TexMex/Chinese fusion food?! Rolling Eyes
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 04:35 pm
@farmerman,
jelly noodles, I may remember them, will look them up.