Man Accused Of Making Kids Smoke Meth

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 11:18 am
Edit [Moderator]: Moved from General to Human Interest Stories.

http://www.kxly.com/common/getStory.asp?id=40331

A North Idaho man is accused of forcing his kids to take dangerous drugs.
Bradley Jacobs appeared in Latah County District Court Thursday and is suspected of giving his 13-year-old son and 11-year-old daughter methamphetamine.

Court documents show a visiting realtor was shocked by living conditions she found inside the Jacob's home.

Deputies had already decided to remove the kids when the children complained their father had forced them to smoke meth and marijuana. The youngsters were given tests that turned up narcotics in their urine.

Jacobs is being held in lieu of $75,000 bond and has been ordered by the court not to contact his children. The youngsters are staying with their biological mother who lives in a different home.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,552 • Replies: 6
No top replies

brettasherp

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 04:29 am
@Victor Murphy,
was my half brother and sister in moscow idaho...he did worse to me!
Asher2010

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 07:50 pm
@brettasherp,
I hate Bradley Scott Jacobs, or "Scott" Jacobs, is what he likes to be called. Scott Jacobs has raped so many little girls, and the two kids in this article aren't the first children Scott Jacobs lured with drugs and alcohol. If you meet someone named Scott Jacobs, and he has a brother named Dell, and a kid named Britney, run for your life, this one is a pedophile sociopolitical freak.
0 Replies

Shandy2088

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 06:38 pm
@Victor Murphy,
I sadly knew both of the kids, mentioned in this article. They were SO abused as children. The school would make them shower at school, because they smelled so bad, the school provided their clothes and shoes. Bradley Scott Jacobs is a total piece of ****. I was over their FILTHY house when I saw him flirting with his 12 year old step daughter. I saw him taking pictures of these little girls. I also knew that he sold his daughter to other child molesters. Scott Jacobs would CONSTANTLY make sexual jokes to his step daughter and the little girl mentioned in this article. It was sick. There are five open cases of rape against children in Latah County against Bradley Scott Jacobs. His mother constantly protects him, and he does no wrong. He has constantly manipulated and controlled whoever he was around. People aren't people to Scott, they are USES. One can cook for him, another can fix his car, another can have CONSTANT sex with him, another can pay his bills, another can do his evil bidding. This so called man is sick, and if he had been convicted of all of the crimes he's committed, he would be in prison for LIFE, with NO parole. I know he forced my two friends, ( the kids in this article ) to cook his meth for him, he was too chicken **** to do it himself. I know he put meth in his wife's food, ( Ann Jacobs ) and the piece of ****, rubbed Cocaine on his baby's gums, ( Hunter Jacobs ) and he also blew meth in that baby's face, and now the boy is retarded for life. The two kids in this article have brain damage for life, due to Scott Jacob's abuse, but hey....his mommy's money bought him his freedom. I would hear from my friends how he would abuse the mother of my two friends, and torcher her in court, not to mention he was convicted of horribly beating the **** out of her. If you ever run into a man named " Bradley Scott Jacobs " somewhere in Boise Idaho. run....run long and hard, this man is a nark who tried to roll over on his meth making friends to get out of abusing his children. He never took responsibility for his crimes. This piece of **** abuses children, and rapes one little girls, ( starting at 12 years old ) I know what you did Scott, and God sees everything. You will pay one day.
roger

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 06:48 pm
@Shandy2088,
Still going on since the original post in 200r, eh?
Asher2010

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 05:57 pm
@roger,
All of us in Moscow Idaho hear that this freak is trying to be A COUNSELOR !!! I watch my friend struggle every single day due to the abuse that he/she had to endure. This type of behavior doesn't just " go away ", Bradley Scott Jacobs takes NO responsibility for his crimes, so...sadly YES, his behavior is " still going on since the original post " this kind of damage will last a lifetime, and when this freak takes no responsibility, that means there is no rehabilitation, no remorse. NO CHANGE.
roger

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 06:23 pm
@Asher2010,
Thank you.
0 Replies