Welcome to my nightmare...

littlek

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 04:55 pm
No scary movies, no scary halloween anything. A ctually my halloween was very anticlimactic - maybe I needed to tip the balance.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 04:59 pm
That must be it.

Any death or falling dreams you would like to share.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:02 pm
I can't think of any - I know I've been killed before.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:02 pm
I used to have a dream that i was some miracle healer...standing between two gang members about to shoot each other...the bullet would pass through me and i would glow white.....i would always wake myself up from falling dreams because i used to believe the crap about dying ....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:03 pm
I once had a dream that I was falling to my death, but luckily, I landed on a nice soft warm vagina, and no, it did NOT belong to my mother.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:10 pm
Cav

Your a cook and your avatar is telling people to eat ****, HMM.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:23 pm
willow - what happened after the bullet passed through you? Did the gang member on the other side of you get shot?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:25 pm
no, the bullet melted into me...:-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:38 pm
nice!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:40 pm
willow_tl wrote:
no, the bullet melted into me...:-)

She's like Nimo (is that how you spell it) the matrix.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:42 pm
I once had a sort of nightmare about being stabbed. I was having coffee with my, at that time, boyfriend in the kitchen of a friend (not a real friend - no one I knew). It was a beautiful kitchen, all white with lots of paned windows looking out on to rich greenery.

And then the friend came in and started to stab me. She must have stabbed me a dozen times, I could feel the knife go into my skin, hit the bone - deflect. I could feel the knife come out of my skin. I kept asking my b/f to help, but he just shrugged and sipped his coffee.

I think I woke up before I died, but I don't know if I would have died. I might have ended up just getting stabbed for ever.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 06:20 pm
OH MY, that's scarier than my phone booth story.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 07:13 pm
[quote="littlek qualified for the coveted "post of the week" award when she"]I had a wild dream last night, but no one died. There were spooky monsters and one vampire type would get so excited when he was about to bite some one that he come in his pants. I swear. I am a freak. [/quote]

That is some wild, crazy ****. Well beyond the grasp of the ordinary A2Ker's imagination.

Littlek is fast becoming one of my role models here at A2K
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 09:47 pm
Ha! THAT is scary!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/25/2024 at 05:11:15