Idaho Man Accused of Stealing Underwear

Col Man

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 05:03 pm
Link : http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041101/ap_on_fe_st/underwear_theft&e=2

POCATELLO, Idaho - A 44-year-old man is accused of breaking into a student housing area at Idaho State University to steal underwear from the laundry room.

The man, who reportedly admitted he was wearing a stolen thong during the interview with police, is charged with two counts of unlawful entry and two counts of petit theft.

After several reports of missing female undergarments, Idaho State University's Public Safety began paying more attention to the laundry room's surveillance camera.

While checking the monitor at headquarters the evening of Oct. 22, an officer noticed a man rummaging through laundry and called Pocatello police.

Campus security officers arrived to find the suspect still at the scene.

Pocatello police Lt. Steve Findley said the man admitted having a long-standing affinity for stealing women's underwear.

"Reports like this are fairly infrequent," Findley said. "And it's very infrequent that someone with a glitch like this is actually apprehended."

The man, who was not identified, is not a student at the university.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,785 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 11:04 pm
This made me laugh! It reminded me of the South Park Episode with the underwear gnomes.... Smile
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 11:07 am
hehe yeah i appreciate south park humour too, although i havent seen it for some time..
have you heard of that new 'southpark' movie 'team america. world police'?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 01:24 am
I've heard that Matt Parker and Trey Stone had created another movie and also caught some flack from actor Sean Penn about his portrayal in it somehow. I hear they used puppet type figures instead of their usual cartoon type characters as well. I did like the Chicago Sun Times comment about the movie, saying Parker and Stone are "equal opportunity offenders". Smile I may see it someday, but at the rate I see movies (I think the last one I went to was "The Return of the King" last December. Confused Man....I need to get out more!
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 11:55 pm
yes, i suggest going for long walks in the countryside and getting back to being at one with nature.... it certainly helps me...
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 02:10 am
Oh, I definitely do that. I just don't get out very often to the more commercialized establishments like movie theatres or shopping malls or restaurants. I'm probably one of the few women in America that really dislikes shopping....:::shudder::: I do try to walk every day though and if I really feel the need to cut loose, I call on one of my girlfriends with horses and we're off for the day......
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 05:49 pm
Lady J wrote:
Oh, I definitely do that. I just don't get out very often to the more commercialized establishments like movie theatres or shopping malls or restaurants. ......

this is a blessing as opposed to a curse...

Lady J wrote:
I'm probably one of the few women in America that really dislikes shopping....:::shudder:::

you truly are blessed..

Lady J wrote:
I do try to walk every day though and if I really feel the need to cut loose, I call on one of my girlfriends with horses and we're off for the day

good for you...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:04 am
I thought this thread was about foxed underwear.

He must have been a student of adversity.

spendius.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:52 am
or a student of women's underwear.........that's a nice occupation if you can get the work.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 09:29 am
Lola-

I have a lovely book called The History Of Women's Underwear.It is a bit tatty for obvious reasons.Surprisingly some sections are quite technical.
The best philosophers in this field I have come across were Benny Hill and Charlie Drake alas now both departed hopefully to join The Goddess.

spendius.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 09:49 am
BB spendius.

Yes, Benny hill and womens underware.
I loved his show. I do miss his humor.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:14 am
In New Orleans, if someone steals your underwear, they could be concocting a hex.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 08:28 pm
Benny Hill is departed? Oh no, I didn't know. Sad to hear it.

On women's underwear......did anyone see the movie Cold Comfort Farm? Joanna Lumley's character, Mrs. Mary Smiling had quite a nice collection of ladies' corsets......but I really like Lumley best in Ab Fab as Patsy.........hilarious. British humor is superior in every way.

Oh, now back to that ladies' underwear villian........I wouldn't mind seeing a copy of your tatty book, spendius.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 05:19 am
Lola-

Do you think that CPD denizens are as fascinated with ladies underwear as the rest of us or have they outwitted such deplorable tastes.

spendius.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 08:58 am
spendius,

I think they may have philosophized themselves into the Men Wearing Panties Club.

Quote:
Men Wearing Panties Club is the only site dedicated to men who like to wear women's panties, pantyhose and lingerie and for those that like to see men wearing women's panties, pantyhose and lingerie.

This is how they're spending tax payers money.......deplorable, disgusting, wicked, dirty, unconscionable, ridiculous, silly, lamentable, sinful, wretched, woeful, sordid, debased, pitiful, atrocious, outrageous, filthy, vile, preposterous, pathetic, revolting, sickening, nauseating.........but above all else a waste of taxpayer's money!
0 Replies