Have you ever recognized a "Have you seen this person?"

Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 07:44 am
And if you did - did you turn him/her in??

Curious as to how often this happens? I mean you have to suspect someone knows the person or at least recognizes them.

I just saw one and from a quick glance I was like what the? That's my brother! The brother that you would never expect to do anything illegal - he couldn't have been robbing places!

Then I looked close and no not him at all; quick side view it did look like him though -

Below viewing threshold (view)
centrox

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 01:00 pm
I saw a police mug shot in my local paper last week - it was a guy I had seen begging in my town's bus station. His face stuck in my mind because he had been hassling me for spare change when I was about to get on a bus that was imminently leaving. It was illustrating a story headlined "Man reported for shoplifting by his own daughter". He had gone to a department store where his daughter worked, and as soon as she spotted him she called security. She knew his habits. They stopped him when he tried to leave the store, and he had 65 pairs of women's panties in his rucksack. He had a history of stealing clothes to sell - the last time he had taken 15 pairs of jeans. He got 15 months in jail.

dalehileman

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 01:33 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
"Man reported for shoplifting by his own daughter"

Yea Cen and so once more you can see how valid my gripes about the 'Softweare
Spellers.' 'cause the sentence can equally be read to have any of five different meanings

...the least likely of which is that man was reported to the police for the mistake of making an earlier report--apparently to some Authority, remaining as yet unnamed-- to the effect that his own daughter was guilty of shoplifting, since he was apparently mistaken

I will back off in order for the TAT to quarrel with that total of '5' and question my the assertion that it reflects a problem of software, while maintaining that my response was incorrect in every other way

...'TAT's, just kiddin' ya 'cause I can just see it all buildin' up back there...
Krumple

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 06:52 pm
@dalehileman,
dale,

It makes me laugh every time you mention someone is a "TAT". You do realize you are the only one who uses the term YOU came up with.

Most posters here are too nice to call people TATs or they plainly don't have a clue why it's necessary to call them one.

Is it just so you can feel like you are in some special club? Its hard to take you serious sometimes but I try.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Have you ever recognized a "Have you seen this person?"
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:27:08