Fruit and cheese plate

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 11:53 pm
The two of us were out for dinner, and although we rarely order desserts, selected the fruit and cheese platter. Yum, perfect conclusion to the meal. We should do this at home.

We always have apples , grapes, cheese, crackers, nuts, and leg ham, so it's not strictly fruit and cheese that I was thinking would make a good plate to share.

And I don't necessarily need to stun and amaze anyone with ingredients although I would like to include some special additions to the table.

What would you like to find on a platter of fruit, cheese, meat, and condiments?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 446 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:17 pm
You'll want fruits which stay fresh at room temperature and cheeses which are either spreadable or maintain firmness at room temperature. Types of meat will be altered according to which fruits and cheeses you select. It will also help to have some crackers and crispbreads available, there should be a wide assortment of both plain and seasoned.
0 Replies