No top replies

centrox

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:49 am
So karma does exist!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 01:03 pm
@dalehileman,
From where? Is this about a. E-mail or what?
dalehileman

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 01:31 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
E-mail or what?

Stur, Yes. There's the box near the top labeled, 'Get Mail' but now blurred out (tone), while clicking on it does nothing

Incidentally when I click on 'Mail' illustrated in the strip over to the left by a photo showing something like a dagger (at least in mine) with that little dot to its lft=ft meaning it's supposed to be available, I can't get the usual Mail Page with the 'Incoming,' 'Sent,' 'Drafts,' etc listing over to the left and the selected message to the right. Instead I get a forest scene with roses

But I've forgotten how to switch it back. Might you (or anyone, help!) know how...
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 01:35 pm
Not sure what it is without having a visual in front of me. This may be a task for your son or wife to handle by taking a gander at it. It may just be a new/updated system from your provider.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 01:40 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
new/updated system
Thanks Stur but that's what I'm afraid of, software glitch owing to recent update
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 02:23 pm
@dalehileman,
Cancel my OP. It's done under 'Mailbox' by clicking on 'Go To Favorite Mailbox'

C'mon now guys, you didn't really know that didja
dalehileman

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 02:46 pm
@dalehileman,
Still, guys, I'm stuck with the one where my letter disappeears, then reappears under 'Drafts' so haƒta retrieve it
dalehileman

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 02:49 pm
@dalehileman,
Last two postings refer to https://able2know.org/topic/376686-1#post-6390570 . Still my 'Get Mail' is off and I can't turn off the 'Mail" function
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 12:21 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
task for your son or wife to handle
In fact Stur my No. 1 Son is a highly-paid expert in the field, but he is so fed up with my continual q's....

Meantime tho, my No. 2, tho not quite as up on it, is very patient and helpful, has often helped me solve...

Quote:
It may just be a new/updated system
Doubtless arising somewhat indirectly to the latest 'Update,' to new kinds of software glitches that make the incompetent typist (me) get into all sorts of....

Again tho, up at the top there's a row of boxes, in what's-called a 'Toolbar' I think, one of which shows an envelope and is labeled 'Get Mail," that doesn't work anymore as flagged by a kind of dimness the Journs call 'Tone'. I do get mail though, automatically. It's just that I can't access any new msgs that haven't been r'c'v'd yet

Oh and by thre way Stur when I'm in Email writing a letter, it suddenly saves and disappears, being transferred into 'Drafts,' where I havta then retrive it in order to continue writing on it. So far nobody in a2k has apparently been able to even guess at the cause and cure

But thanks again Stur for your interest in my Alzie's silliness and confusion

All kindsa help welcome and my sincere apolos for any lack of clarity in my q's

And by the way why doesn't flag 'f' work all the time anymore....has any one else noticed or is it just me...
0 Replies