Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 01:42 pm
In add'ing Email, let's say a large no. of Cc: so that they fill its box. Owing to Software Glitch # 59,220,624 (h), you can't simple enlarge it by dragging down its bot so you can see those last few lines. Has aNY SINGLE ONE OF OUR 100,000 OR SO A2K POTENTIAL READERS EXPERIENCED THE SAME DIFFI, AND IF SO HOW'D YUOOU GET AROUND IUT

THANKS FELLAS AND GUYS

OH, yes, and there's the loc of that Caps Lock key right next to the li'l fing's 'a'. Dis I tell ya? Finally The Industry became aware of my repeated 'plaint, now 'stead puts the key and its light together, in the upper right

Oh and Software Mavens: Them's missp's of 'YOU ' and 'IT. ' Some day I'll 'splain 'bout caps; but just ask yer Boss, he'll tellya 'bout the proximity of the IOU....But Y?

Oh sorry, that means 'closeness'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 388 • Replies: 9
No top replies

centrox

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 02:33 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
In add'ing Email, let's say a large no. of Cc: so that they fill its box... you can't simple enlarge it by dragging down its bot so you can see those last few lines.

Box should have scroll bar. Does in Outlook.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 03:19 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
should have scroll bar
Thanks 'gin Cen, yes, does, but dun wk
centrox

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 04:42 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
should have scroll bar

You are what book critics call an "unreliable narrator". In spades.
ekename

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 09:03 pm
@dalehileman,
Maven's on a call will doyen do?

She says you are propinquity itself but no cigar. If you can't see the arrow down on a cc box send duplicate emails to sets of addressees.

You are surely the apo exi pantsman and Dal Ehi Leman of Tribetta Buddhism.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2018 12:50 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
unreliable narrator
But Cen, am always willing to elaborate
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2018 12:55 pm
@ekename,
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=mac_bm&source=hp&ei=EJtfWreQJorgjwPwtLu4Bw&q=propinquity+definition&oq=propinquity&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0l10.3199.3199.0.6846.1.1.0.0.0.0.209.209.2-1.1.0....0...1c.2.64.psy-ab..0.1.208....0.7hNkx6qEEa0

Eke thanks as't's not everyday learn new word. You'd think after some 80+ yrs in Journm field I'd'v encountered it !! wuncha

Quote:
arrow down on a cc box
I'll look for that

Quote:
apo exi pantsman
That too

Now hafta look up 'apexi'
dalehileman

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2018 01:04 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Box should have scroll bar. .... 0 REPLYQUOTEEDITDELETEREPORT Tue 16 Jan, 2018 03:19 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
should have scroll bar

Quote:

This morning however, it did work. I suspect styill; another glitch, but thanks anyhow Trox !!
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 04:58 am
@dalehileman,
Quote:
You are surely the apo exi pantsman and Dal Ehi Leman of Tribetta Buddhism.

If you don't know that apo exi pantsman is latin for apodictical existential pantsman then I don't fancy your chances with Dal Ehi Leman.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2018 12:22 pm
@ekename,
Eke thank you for that'n, t'was dselikghtfrful !!

Coincidentally, can one imagine how, amongst some 100,000n p'ten'mems, nobody has responded to my claim that it's I who am responsible for a recent change in the design of keyboards !!!
??

So should I make it another OP

0 Replies